**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
City of Oakland's fault, not the Raiders.

Sh-t over flowing, pipes burst and 150 years old, the Only team in the modern era to play on a baseball diamond.

Not the Raider's fault... they've tried to get a new stadium for years and years. I have a friend who works in the city council. He said the mayor was doing it on purpose. Sent proposals on the last day they were supposed to be sent a purposely low balled or made outrageous suggestions/demands. She wanted no part of keeping the Raiders.

that was Quan or Schaaf?

I think the fact that neither the city or the Raiders put any money into actually maintaining the place is a bad look.
They might have one of the most unique atmospheres left in the NFL and throwing that away is crazy.

Cowboy loss yesterday is a overraction. We all know their season doesn't start until Week 10 when 1/3rd of the team returns from suspension

Watch you mouth playboy...your time is coming to get this work

*waits for nov. 5th*
tumblr_ntz8lcgxmt1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

Panthers 34 Falcons 7

Legit have no idea what the Colts are doing, think they're doing, should be doing, I don't know what the hell the plan is over there.

OL still isn't good, they used a first round pick on a speedy receiver, then flipped him for a backup QB to start a handful of games while Luck is out, their defense is still worthless, and Gore can't last forever.

They are chewing up Luck's prime, while payin him top dollar, and likely not going to be able to protect him, or surround him with help, at all. And a coach that isn't really worth much to boot.

They are in BAD shape. And I'm not seein how they get out quick, it may just be better to rest Luck as much as possible, but even tanking won't work at this point, like 4-5 other teams are already set for top 5 picks.

Best I can figure is to start makin a ton of trade downs, and stack 11-12 picks for 2-3 years and hope the sheer numbers work in their favor over time.

Legit have no idea what the Colts are doing, think they're doing, should be doing, I don't know what the hell the plan is over there.

OL still isn't good, they used a first round pick on a speedy receiver, then flipped him for a backup QB to start a handful of games while Luck is out, their defense is still worthless, and Gore can't last forever.

They are chewing up Luck's prime, while payin him top dollar, and likely not going to be able to protect him, or surround him with help, at all. And a coach that isn't really worth much to boot.

They are in BAD shape. And I'm not seein how they get out quick, it may just be better to rest Luck as much as possible, but even tanking won't work at this point, like 4-5 other teams are already set for top 5 picks.

Best I can figure is to start makin a ton of trade downs, and stack 11-12 picks for 2-3 years and hope the sheer numbers work in their favor over time.

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom