**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't do **** and y'all out here crucifying me. I'm just wondering how y'all feel about hitting married women yo

13525528_1172811569447820_1927595215_n.jpg

I'm cryyyyyyyinggggg :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I understand the concept of tanking or gunning for the best pick possible; but we just had #2. As a fan I just want a semblance of success. Going from 3 years straight of being a top 5 team to 3 years straight of being a bottom 5 team is not fun.

repped. tanking in the NFL does not really work. look at the Dolts

Staxx is a full supporter of Zeke and everything he's done. I'm not listening to him.

Definitely need to go delete all my posts in the engagement thread. My business is all over NT apparently.

You were talking about timbs at your wedding in here :lol: that's the only reason I knew

Staxx is a full supporter of Zeke and everything he's done. I'm not listening to him.

Definitely need to go delete all my posts in the engagement thread. My business is all over NT apparently.

You'll get a Zeke special if this chick's husband walks in on you smashing on his bed with your Timbs on.
Not worth it. :lol: Plus when you're done you're gonna fill like a piece of ****.

What if this ***** is bad as **** and looks like a certain celebrity that men of all races love?

I don't have any pics, she just texted me today. Got my number out the system at work. I've had small talk with her a few times when I went in there but nothing foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom