**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint nothing over for the Pats. Sorry to the haters.

The GOAT played without Edelman and Cooks and still had more than a fighting chance.

Eagles just played great. BB is working on fixing that defense right now.

Who's stepping in for Patricia?

The NFL needs to reevaluate A LOT OF RULES (catch, helmet-to-helmet, defenseless receiver, etc.). The fact that Cookie got struck in the head, similar to Burfict, and there wasn't a flag to call it out. Basically it's because he was already in the process of running? Whatever. Dude's career could have ended.

Word around here is Greg Schiano

Just want to note that what many people called "the worst call in NFL history" was the Seahawks throwing it in the end zone, the definition of not letting the foot off the gas. And they got there by throwing downfield aggressively the entire 4th.

Personally I've never had an issue with that playcall at all, just the execution by Lockette, Wilson, and the great play by the two Pats DBs. But that's a perfect example of how results oriented NFL fans are when it comes to playcalling.

That's why I never had a problem with the call tbh,Russ was throwing it efficiently during the 4th quarter and BM had just been stuffed on the previous play. It would've been praised had it been completed for the win but Butler and Browner just made incredible plays

It was a hugely gutsy call

Fan reactions to coaching is 100% results based anyways. If they had missed on one of those 4th downs all these fans would be calling him an idiot. BTW I think Pedersen called a GREAT game.

I agree with this 100%.

Falcons stayed aggressive in the super bowl last year and get blasted for not running the ball at the end. Score a td off a throw in the 4th and Quinn looks genius.

Jags get mad conservative 2 weeks ago with running and get blasted. Rightfully so in that case because bortles was having success.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Getting away from what got you this far is when I start second guessing a coach.

your trolling got you all sorts of confused :rofl:

I'm not confused in the slightest. It's just funny to watch the dumb*** Hawks fans try and defend the worst call in NFL history years later.

It happened. It's what your pathetic franchise will forever be remembered for. Just deal with it and stop trying to find excuses.

I'm not confused in the slightest. It's just funny to watch the dumb*** Hawks fans try and defend the worst call in NFL history years later.

It happened. It's what your pathetic franchise will forever be remembered for. Just deal with it and stop trying to find excuses.

:lol:

right now it's tough to say who's tossing up takes, who's trolling, and who's being serious. i love it. Monday morning chaos

Just want to note that what many people called "the worst call in NFL history" was the Seahawks throwing it in the end zone, the definition of not letting the foot off the gas. And they got there by throwing downfield aggressively the entire 4th.

Personally I've never had an issue with that playcall at all, just the execution by Lockette, Wilson, and the great play by the two Pats DBs. But that's a perfect example of how results oriented NFL fans are when it comes to playcalling.

People just love basking in the heartache of other fans, often times more than they enjoy their own teams glory. It's pathetic really. Boston is not exempt by any means. I saw Red Sox fans do it to Yankees fans in 04 and Patriots fans do it all offseason towards the Falcons. It gets to a point where it's like yo just enjoy your success and let the other fans move on.

I guess BB's starting to "answer" questions about last night. One of the things he talked about is Colts job for Josh and he said that he doesn't know when McDaniels is leaving and BB has to talk to the teams regarding moves.

This passive aggressive s*** needs to stop, Bill.

IMG_9881.jpg

I guess BB's starting to "answer" questions about last night. One of the things he talked about is Colts job for Josh and he said that he doesn't know when McDaniels is leaving and BB has to talk to the teams regarding moves.

This passive aggressive s*** needs to stop, Bill.

IMG_9881.jpg

letting Eric Rowe and Johnson Bademosi get burnt and miss tackle after tackle is not a decision that's best for the team :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom