**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thin line between genius and insanity.
BB flirted with that line last night benching Butler.
I'm seeing people calling for his head :lol:

Yeah, man. Common sense may not be so common after all for BB but wtf do I know about football? I'm a nobody :lol:

BB's a legendary coach. No doubt. I take pride in watching him school a lot of coaches in this league (including fans like myself) when it comes to preparation and adjustments on-the-fly, but where do you draw the line between risk and playing it safe? It sucks because BB won't owe up to the benching move, and just move on and just say "on to the next season"

So does Philly get rid of Foles or does he stay as Wentz backup? There's bound to be teams desperate enough to give up high picks for dude after the postseason he had.

Still think they should keep him as insurance

Wentz wont be ready by week 1 and even then theyre not going to rush their franchise qb.

on the flip side, if i were a team in need of a QB, it would be foolish not to pay a ransom for Foles.

dudes battle tested and played out of his mind in the 2 biggest games of anyones career.

I'll give you a hot take.

Tom Brady is who he is in spite of BB and not because of him.

Dudes always gotta put the team on his back with 2 mins left because Bill keeps trading and benching his best defensive guys. One of which ironically saved BBs *** 2 years ago.

500 yards, 3 TDs no INT and not one punt and an L lol.

That aint Brady's fault.
Brady has had top 10 defenses damn near his whole career thanks to Belichick. :lol:

Both of 'em have been great.

The Eagles return so many players next season. They have the NFC locked down.

Dudes have the most talented roster in the league with great coaching and some youngish core players,they'll be around for a while

Philly and LA should be running the NFC over the next few years,maybe SF too if they get more pieces

Dudes have the most talented roster in the league with great coaching and some youngish core players,they'll be around for a while

Philly and LA should be running the NFC over the next few years,maybe SF too if they get more pieces

no doubt. I look at their roster and just shake my head and see my Rams with all kind of holes about to happen. Philly is in great shape. We're playing for 2nd place.

i know were talking hypotheticals but id be remiss to think this game isnt completely different if cooks just goes down and doesnt get laid out.

even if he only makes another catch or 2, it looked like New England had to come up with a completely new game plan once he was out.

Aint nothing over for the Pats. Sorry to the haters.

The GOAT played without Edelman and Cooks and still had more than a fighting chance.

Eagles just played great. BB is working on fixing that defense right now.

Who's stepping in for Patricia?

i know were talking hypotheticals but id be remiss to think this game isnt completely different if cooks just goes down and doesnt get laid out.

even if he only makes another catch or 2, it looked like New England had to come up with a completely new game plan once he was out.
I said the same on the phantom PI Cooks got 2 weeks ago......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom