**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's all sorts of rumors flying about something possibly happening the night before the game but I doubt we'll know for sure before Butler signs with another squad which seems guaranteed

Still dude would've done a better job than Bademosi and Rowe :smh:

I was pissed for dude

Sidenote,dudes really despise the Gawd :lol:,it's Bron status

Man had a record 500 yards,3tds and 60% completion percentage against a top 3 D yet he's getting **** on :rofl:

The Butler issue is a huge head scratcher. You secondary is getting absolutely shredded by Jeffrey, Clement, Agholor, and Ertz and you leave one of the best corners in the league on your bench.

i refuse to believe it was anything other than a disciplinary D measuring tactic.

what kind of flu only affects you on defense but not special teams.

and you gave up 41 points, even if the guy missed practice time, dude was emotional. he was in PERFECT mindset to be unleashing late in the game to step up and make a big play. and that big play never happened because BB refused to play him.

Packages?! What.

Remember the Steelers game this season when Butler HAD TO RUN FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER to make a stop before the ensuing play that led to the Roethlisbergers' pick? That's the kind of effort the team missed last night.

I think Patricia would have played Butler and obviously BB had the last say on everything. Patricia's hands were tied, he just had to come up with the BS excuse.

¡Que horror!

Packages?! What.

Remember the Steelers game this season when Butler HAD TO RUN FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER to make a stop before the ensuing play that led to the Roethlisbergers' pick? That's the kind of effort the team missed last night.

I think Patricia would have played Butler and obviously BB had the last say on everything. Patricia's hands were tied, he just had to come up with the BS excuse.

¡Que horror!

Thin line between genius and insanity.
BB flirted with that line last night benching Butler.
I'm seeing people calling for his head :lol:

Thin line between genius and insanity.
BB flirted with that line last night benching Butler.
I'm seeing people calling for his head :lol:

yo honestly...i wonder how much that affects his players going forward.

dudes who are friends with butler or just dudes in general who know they had a better shot to win with him on the field.

i watched the post game interviews and guys like Mccourtey and Gilmore had a look in their eyes like man i dunno if im fully supporting this BS going forward. (when asked about the decision of the benching)

theres a thin line between punishment and cutting your nose off to spite your face.

he could have played him in just the 4th quarter and would have still 100% have gotten his point across without sacrificing the teams chances.

Some of the 4th down conversions by the Eagles would have had different results if BB and Patricia came up with "packages" that involved Butler.

as leaky as the Pats franchise has been in the last month or so after that report I'm sure some dirt is gonna come out about Malcolm Butler in due time.

I could see benching him for a stud DB but ERIC ROWE?! What the hell has he ever done?

I think this is just a classic case of Belichick/Patricia trying to be the smartest guys in the room and overthinking themselves

Played great last night. Eagles don't made ya man's think about hanging em up at 28. Dudes body does stay in traction though. Needs the war machine suit just to get up and all around

So does Philly get rid of Foles or does he stay as Wentz backup? There's bound to be teams desperate enough to give up high picks for dude after the postseason he had.

Still think they should keep him as insurance

Meanwhile, in Michigan, fans are awaiting the intro of Coach Patricia

cage.gif

So does Philly get rid of Foles or does he stay as Wentz backup? There's bound to be teams desperate enough to give up high picks for dude after the postseason he had.

Still think they should keep him as insurance
Wentz won't be ready to start the season tearing his ACL Week 13

Why are there so many people talking about the Super Bowl losing Patriots and their players this morning? No one cares about Tom Brady anymore. Dink and dunk *** deflated football using ol' fumbling *** ***** made **** boy. **** him and his fanboys, especially the ****** who come out of nowhere to cape for him after this L. Don't fumble, don't lose. Simple as that. Fraud.

NICK FOLES > TOM BRADY IN 2018 AND IT'S NOT CLOSE.

The Eagles won the Super Bowl. Lets talk about WINNERS. :pimp:

Eagles have to keep Foles. Isnt he due around $5M?? Keep him until late in the season and trade him when someones QB goes down.

I was stunned Brady did that Facebook show. I know BB must have hated that. That ain’t the Patriots way at all.

Why are there so many people talking about the Super Bowl losing Patriots and their players this morning? No one cares about Tom Brady anymore. Dink and dunk *** deflated football using ol' fumbling *** ***** made **** boy. **** him and his fanboys, especially the ****** who come out of nowhere to cape for him after this L. Don't fumble, don't lose. Simple as that. Fraud.

NICK FOLES > TOM BRADY IN 2018 AND IT'S NOT CLOSE.

The Eagles won the Super Bowl. Lets talk about WINNERS. :pimp:

you right. I'm sorry

Gronk should hang them up. I think he definitely does had they won.

Dudes only 29 but body is beat up. He'll make a solid living as a non-player.

But he might beat his body up more as a regular civilian!

Eagles have to keep Foles. Isnt he due around $5M?? Keep him until late in the season and trade him when someones QB goes down.

Yea he's under contract, so he'll either retire, be an Eagle, next year, or someone will trade for him.

My dude Kirk SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom