**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with fans of long suffering franchises scat obsession when they finally win??

There was that one dude who ate **** off the ground during the Cavs parade and now this Philly fan eating horse manure :rofl::sick::sick:

Last night had some of the most poor excuse of tackling I've ever seen in a game,it was disgusting :sick:

A few dudes deserve to get cut loose after that

we need to re-work quite a bit in the defense. LB corp needs to totally be re-vamped. need another CB. and a pass rush would be nice :lol:

hightower, d-mac, harmon, gilmore, chung, wise, flowers, brown, guy, and maaaaybe KVN can stay. the rest of em to the bench or PS

People just love basking in the heartache of other fans, often times more than they enjoy their own teams glory. It's pathetic really. Boston is not exempt by any means. I saw Red Sox fans do it to Yankees fans in 04 and Patriots fans do it all offseason towards the Falcons. It gets to a point where it's like yo just enjoy your success and let the other fans move on.

Amem, brotha. Amen.

Fans come out of woodwork to express themselves for all the wrong reasons of being a FAN.

Your team wins, celebrate, move on, but always relive the moment in the future.

we need to re-work quite a bit in the defense. LB corp needs to totally be re-vamped. need another CB. and a pass rush would be nice :lol:

hightower, d-mac, harmon, gilmore, chung, wise, flowers, brown, guy, and maaaaybe KVN can stay. the rest of em to the bench or PS

KVN had his SB moment stopping the 2pt-conversion but it went for naught quickly (clearly he made contact before the receiver attempted to catch it)

Agree with everything,felt like some dudes forgot fundamentals under the bright lights

Also can't wait to get some new blood in at DC,Matty P's been okay but his defenses have been raising my blood pressure for years :lol::smh:

Agree with everything,felt like some dudes forgot fundamentals under the bright lights

Also can't wait to get some new blood in at DC,Matty P's been okay but his defenses have been raising my blood pressure for years :lol::smh:

:lol: word

i was actually surprised to hear Schiano's name. not cause it's him, but more so that they're passing on promoting Flores. figured he's a lock for the gig.

letting Eric Rowe and Johnson Bademosi get burnt and miss tackle after tackle is not a decision that's best for the team :rofl:

There was a shot of Jordan MF Richards replacing Chung for a few plays and he just didn't want to be there. He was pretending he knew his stuff by making gestures and s*** it was hilarious :rofl:

27544994_1960463900667023_5217972238884616958_n.jpg

Jimmy GQ stays winning. Going to get paiiiid by the 9ers. He's still getting $ from the Pats, and he left what may now become a toxic situation.

What was everyone's favorite commercial?

If I'm Kraft, I'm making that call to get Butler in the game.
To not get ONE play all night is just so weird.

Patricia did a very average job of commanding the defense for the patriots all season..

how he's getting this Lions job is kinda head scratching, but I guess I understand it.. because he's young and has "potential."

This loss has to fall more on him than bill, imo. Yea, the move to bench butler was stupid, but Patricia did nothing to stop the eagles O.

JimmyGWAP :pimp:

Now he can use all that money and tour the world. Happy for him he'll get paid this off season and for the 49ers fanbase

Patricia did a very average job of commanding the defense for the patriots all season..

how he's getting this Lions job is kinda head scratching, but I guess I understand it.. because he's young and has "potential."

This loss has to fall more on him than bill, imo. Yea, the move to bench butler was stupid, but Patricia did nothing to stop the eagles O.

patricia is a puppet for bill. bill lets patricia cook, but if it's not working, he's alllll over him to make the right adjustment. it's different than the offense where its mostly just josh and brady. bill and patricia both screwed the pooch and got sonned by dougy p

Facts. Lions low-key probably regretting the soon-to-be hire.

:emoji_eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom