**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmy went from this

afe82445-fae2-4de5-a4c6-2c900d1a7a59-jpeg.2027314

To this
E8D9FD9B-20FA-45B9-9472-14589A992BA9.jpeg

Have you not some dignity mane? How you want the cougar AND the cub :smh:
:rofl::lol:

If your 13 year old sister, niece , cousin etc was dating an 18 year old dude what would you do?

:rofl: just read the last couple pages and I was thinking about this earlier cause of that case with 6ix9ine and it's one of my friend's birthday's who almost got in some **** after ol girl lied to him about her age last summer. way 2spooky4me

All these Packer jerseys at mall of America yuck

But Rodgers was doing an interview at the hard Rock Cafe

Not if the offensive playcalling stayed the same with them running HB draws right up the gut with Fournette the whole second half for 2 YPC.

true...but that's because of the limitations Bortles has. their game plan would have been different for sure with a QB capable of doing a little more. that said, no guarantee Kirk doesn't turn it over while trying to do that "little more".

i just felt the Jags did the best they could with what they had. Bortles' limitations forced them to "play not to lose" with that lead in the 4th instead of "playing to win."

all i know for sure is the Pats need to start much better than they did 10 days ago, or than we have in the Super Bowl traditionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom