**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my apartment keys this AM. Move-in is set for this weekend :emoji_worried: :emoji_sweat_smile: . Bittersweet to say the least. But I'm anxious.

Told my girl when I realized we're moving on SB weekend that we gotta get everything done by Saturday night :lol: .

congrats, man. bold move doing this on SB weekend, but you basically have most of the day Sunday as well on the east coast. should be doable

Timid at chuck e cheese checking IDs

tenor.gif

congrats, man. bold move doing this on SB weekend, but you basically have most of the day Sunday as well on the east coast. should be doable

Yeah I didn't connect the date at all at first, but we'll be good. Plan is to move **** over tomorrow and Saturday, and have deliveries (furniture, FiOS, etc) the same two days. Sunday will be for food shopping early and that's it. Sleep there that night for the first time.

Just looking forward to that 10-minute commute to work as opposed to 30-40 minutes now.

:lol: nah I'm off and checking out the festivities right now.. they might be like Minneapolis is too damn cold and never come back.. gotta enjoy it. Crazy seeing all these athletes that I only see one TV

Damn

I can’t even imagine how lit it would’ve been down there if Minny had made it :frown::smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom