**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fammmm
A529AFAF-E4C9-477E-8C62-6B3AFDD32FA6.jpeg

b89.gif
Timid be sliding in the DMs like

tumblr_ldga3fDFOF1qzx8ixo1_500.gif

what is going on in here?!

i'm not a fan of this super bowl. hope it is a blow out either way so i can abuse the loser fan base.

2l9piky.jpg

:smh:

Kirk Cousins is a better QB than Alex Smith. That's not even debatable. I've maintained for the longest time that if the Skins were going to move on from Cousins, they better have a viable plan-b because there is no available QB that's better than Kirk on the market. Smith doesn't move the needle at all. Yes, he's cheaper...but they gave a 4 year extension to a middling 34 year old QB. The Cousins situation was botched from the jump.

What really got me tight is the Chiefs FLEECING the skins for Fuller. This kid has pro-bowl potential. He was the best DB on the roster last year and is only 22. Why include him? On top of it all, the Skins aren't bringing back Breeland. So, that's 2/3 of the top DBs gone.

I don't get emotionally invested in the Skins like I did in years past. It does wonders doing this. :lol:

IATT IATT stillin729 stillin729 D Fly D Fly there were some pretty good eagles writers on our local radio station (down on radio row in Minny) today and yesterday. pretty good insights. neither raved about doug but said he's definitely capable and MORE than capable of getting the team ready mentally. sounds like they think (and our side agreed as well) the game will be won by the OL and DL's of each team. and the eagles will need to play a lot more man than zone. that was the general sentiment from both sides. makes sense.

IATT IATT stillin729 stillin729 D Fly D Fly there were some pretty good eagles writers on our local radio station (down on radio row in Minny) today and yesterday. pretty good insights. neither raved about doug but said he's definitely capable and MORE than capable of getting the team ready mentally. sounds like they think (and our side agreed as well) the game will be won by the OL and DL's of each team. and the eagles will need to play a lot more man than zone. that was the general sentiment from both sides. makes sense.

Def agree with that. Eagles DL vs Pats OL especially will be an interesting matchup

You guys are hilarious. Lmao. I saw the picture and said I wood joking around. I saw that picture and saw the nerdy chick and said I wood joking around. Gosh. I was on my phone at the time so the picture wasn’t enlarged or big plus I wasn’t thinking about her age, I assumed the picture was of a girl who was of age like most females whose pictures we post in here. I didn’t even know who the chick was or her age, I’ve never even seen her before. Lol now that I know she’s 13 I def WOULDNT. :rofl::rofl:

You guys are hilarious. Lmao. I saw the picture and said I wood "joking around." I saw that picture and saw the nerdy chick and said I wood "joking around." Gosh. I was on my phone at the time so the picture wasn’t enlarged or big plus I wasn’t thinking about her age, I assumed the picture was of a girl who was of age like most females whose pictures we post in here. I didn’t even know who the chick was or her age, I’ve never even seen her before. Lol now that I know she’s 13 I def "WOULDNT. ":rofl::rofl:

Fixed:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom