**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince made it a point to say even a DUI prevents you from playing in the XFL, though 2 years out I think sentiments may change.

think denver gets him if hes available.

I keep forgetting Denver picks 5th :smh::smh:

How is it a bad b dat when you’re in the Super Bowl every other year B.A
Super Bowl Bdays are dope. I loved them as a kid. It seems like SuperBowls stopped being in Jan after 9/11. I think that was the first year the Super Bowl was in Feb.

Yea SB weekend bday would be great.. could party with the homies that the whole weekend and then chill Sunday watching the SB.. then take Monday off to recover

Unofficial holiday

Gotta take the Monday off.. just build your bday celebrations around SB weekend every year

Friday do dinner after work then drinks.. then could do some day drinking/partying Saturday.. then close the weekend with SB.. then recover on Monday

Yea January is a chill month.. shhh I usually take it pretty easy til at least Valentine's day

March going be crazy for me this year though.. just hoping I make it out to see my bday in april

Seems like the NFL has more of a cycle of coaches than leagues like the NBA. In the NBA you’ll see more new names. In the NFL if a guy had any coaching experience, even if it wasn’t successful he’ll still get a job somewhere

Skills Challenge was real cool. I liked the Kick Tac Toe a lot. The Gauntlet was cool. The QB challenge was dope, not sure why they had a RB out there throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom