**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What stadium holds 1.5 million people?

Meant that in respects to this

parks.jpg

more than sheer numbers :lol:

Gonna look like last years inauguration compared to NFL games which are more like '09 and '13 :lol:

Last edited:
going be like when the club got a "dress code" for certain people

Man they’re privatizing sidewalks up here somewhere. If you’re there between 11pm-4am, you have to go through metal detectors. Purses getting searched and everything from.what I’ve heard.

Wait, why would he not allow people with charges?!? That’s a HUGE ****in mistake. That’s real dumb.

Wait, why would he not allow people with charges?!? That’s a HUGE ****in mistake. That’s real dumb.
When I was played football in Highscool they’re was a school that did not allow students who had below a 75 average to be on the team.

They were trashhhhh. The Cleveland Browns of the division :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can’t have stipulations like that.

When I was played football in Highscool they’re was a school that did not allow students who had below a 75 average to be on the team.

They were trashhhhh. The Cleveland Browns of the division :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can’t have stipulations like that.

Swear every school conference has that team

Ours was the St Mary’s Ryken 98% white choir boy team. Linemen weighing in at like 155

On the flipside the hood *** DC private school arch bishop carrol was also trash :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom