**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 years? It'll flop its first season. No one is going to care enough, especially if it's right after the NFL season as Vince suggested. He said end of Jan/early Feb the season would begin.
It's going to attract the MAGA crowd the first year
Then they will be delusional to support the crap quality of talent by year 2
Then by year 3 they will realize they are watching crap

That's my timeline of what will happen lol

media training from AND head of PR AND owner:

2377.jpg

thought this was kinda established when he became the poster boy for the GOP when talking about kaep.. after they couldnt play the tebow card anymore

Looks like they've found their black player for the inevitable "This isn't a racist league, we have a black player!!"

Looks like they've found their black player for the inevitable "This isn't a racist league, we have a black player!!"

otherwise known as the: "i cant be racist, i have A black friends"

or as we recently found out in alabama election.. which i didnt see coming:

"Fake news would tell you we don’t care for Jews.. I tell you all this because I’ve seen it, so I just want to set the record straight while they’re here: One of our attorneys is a Jew."

Why is Manziel banned? Wypipo love him, he’s perfect for this league.

It’s a shame Vince wants to act dumb. If he did this right, think he’d have a great chance at it working

If Vince woulda handled this better I woulda tried out and got me a 150k salary
SMH wasted potential

Why is Manziel banned? Wypipo love him, he’s perfect for this league.

It’s a shame Vince wants to act dumb. If he did this right, think he’d have a great chance at it working
Manziel is banned because he got a criminal rapsheet. Vince said he’s only allowing people with a clean sheet to play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom