**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone saying no to the Packers. They might have to interview frail.

I don't get why some of these teams would ever say yes lol. I guess its doing due diligence as they say, but why would the Seahawks ever be like, hmm ok you can have our GM.

Even if some of these team said yes I'd still assume we would hire in-house anyway though.

I don't get why some of these teams would ever say yes lol. I guess its doing due diligence as they say, but why would the Seahawks ever be like, hmm ok you can have our GM.

Even if some of these team said yes I'd still assume we would hire in-house anyway though.

I guess they don't want folks to feel held back

Happy they went that route. I don't think any Packer fan actually has the slightest clue what goes on behind close doors within our organizations management to know who the right choice would be. All I know is I have no reason what so ever not to trust their decision. The Packers don't need some rebuild with management. They didn't need to replace Ted to begin with, I just assume alot of it had to do with Ted wanting to step down while still not being ready to give up football. And if anyone thinks Ted was a problem, which some dummy Packers fans seem to think, I will fight you.

With that said nothing wrong with a little shuffling of roles internally and next season is gonna be weird but exciting to see what comes from steering the steady ship in a slightly different direction.

Haven't been logged in since yesterday AM. Bought my bed, mattress, a dresser & dining table for the apt :emoji_sweat_smile: .

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro STAY SAFE :rofl: is Kool Aid Reid on the hot seat? Revis :sick: I see his giving-up abilities followed him from MetLife.
@tennhouse2 Big **** Decker :pimp:
EddieDoyers EddieDoyers sorry about Your Rams, lack of experience definitely caught up to them

The fact that OJ is snapping pics with fans in a Bills uni :lol: :pimp:

Wrong thread

This is MY thread. I know where I am

giphy.gif

But I'll head over to the Playoff thread.

Meant that for me :lol:

Posted something meant for the playoff thread,it was confusing switching back and forth yesterday :lol:

Haven't been logged in since yesterday AM. Bought my bed, mattress, a dresser & dining table for the apt :emoji_sweat_smile: .

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro STAY SAFE :rofl: is Kool Aid Reid on the hot seat? Revis :sick: I see his giving-up abilities followed him from MetLife.
@tennhouse2 Big **** Decker :pimp:
EddieDoyers EddieDoyers sorry about Your Rams, lack of experience definitely caught up to them

The fact that OJ is snapping pics with fans in a Bills uni :lol: :pimp:

mjfls.gif

His seat is warming up but the capes are flapping in the fanbase :smh: pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom