**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes
tenor.gif

Had a couple of hours to calm down...

This sucks. I hate being a Chiefs fan. Disappointment after disappointment. That being said I can't give up on them. I'll ride or die with my Chiefs.

Hats off to Tenahkey. Could have easily abandoned their scheme and tried to make MM8 throw them back into the game. Kept running the game. Didn't change their identity.
Chiefs same old song and dance. Not physical. They wanted it more. We have got to get better and it starts with me. Hollow words.
Henry. Yikes.
MM8 - followed him as Duck. Favorite non Chiefs player. Clutch when it mattered.

Chiefs...
Fire Sutton. That is self explanatory. Really he should have been fired last year.
  • Defense, once again was atrocious all year.
  • Houston has been the biggest waste of money in Chiefs history - he needs to be a full time edge rusher or nothing.
  • Peters - jury is still out if the Chiefs want to deal with his headache trade off to his talent
  • DJ, Tamba - thank you for everything. I look forward to seeing you in the Ring of Fame but unless you want to play for peanuts you are done
Fire 'Regular Season Champ' Big Red. He is Marty Ball 2.0. Five years in and all we have to show is two regular season titles. Whoop dee doo. Oh and a playoff victory against Brian Hoyer.
  • Hunt had FOUR, I repeat FOUR carries in the second half while the Chiefs led 21-3. That fact alone should get the whole offensive staff canned.
  • You lose Kelce and you still only give Hunt the ball FOUR times. Pathetic.
  • Losing Kelce hurt but that is no excuse for the Chiefs losing
  • Big Red has now given up TWO 18+ leads in the playoffs and lost
  • Smith - thank you for all you did. Those regular season games were fun but the experiment is over. Whoever gets this guy just be prepared to be let down when it matters the most. Same to whoever gets Big Red next.
As a life long Chiefs fan what do you expect. Lose Kelce. MM8 throws a TD pass to himself. Buttkicker misses a FG. I won't even comment on the blown calls by the refs. Chiefs are going to Chief. At the end of the day the Chiefs simply weren't good enough to overcome bad officiating and breaks not going their way.

Moving forward it is the rookies show. Hunt, Hill and Kelce. Conley and Wilson. Add some pieces on the oline. They need a coaching change there as well.

Defensively - blow it all up. Start over. New coordinator. You pray EB can return back to form but who really knows. I believe you keep Peters. I like Jones in the middle. Ragland and KPL are good for the backers. I would keep DJ as long as he is willing to play for less money but cut Tamba. Same with 'glass' Dee Ford. I would make Houston a FULL TIME edge rusher. Keep Nelson in the secondary along with Dirty Dan. After that that whole unit should be replaced.

Use Smith's, Ford's, and Tamba's money to go get defensive help. Corner and edge rusher. Interior linemen.

*rant over*

See yall boys during the Super Bowl. Good luck to everyone in here who still has a horse left in the race.

the pizza box meal from pizza hut is legit :lol:

15 bucks for a 3 topping pan, breadsticks, and cinnistix which i won't eat :lol:

I read it. Had to. Couldn't resist.

How come y'all haven't concluded this talk from the dozens of times it's already been brought up. Makes no damn sense. I feel like this is a bad episode of Black Mirror. Soon stillin729 stillin729 is coming in here as the resident pizza expert to detail the saaamme **** he always does. :lol:

I can't escape!

Last edited:
What are those tape things that Kamara, Derrick Henry, Hunt, Tyreek Hill, etc all wear on the back of their arms and why does it seem like everybody that wears them is amazing?

I used to hate Manziel, now I am rooting for his comeback

I think my Baker Mayfield hate actually has made me like him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom