**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs really an embarrassment. A few yrs ago I woulda been livid off this game, but these ****** aren't even worth it :smh:

Chiefs really an embarrassment. A few yrs ago I woulda been livid off this game, but these *****s aren't even worth it :smh:
read somewhere that yall lost 11 of your last 12 playoff games or something like that. you get used to it . cowboys playoff record the past 20 years is probably something ridiculous like that.

u know ima cut up like edward wit da scissors

oh I see u on ya international jones steelo..oh yeh on n poppin we rockin like a cut off stockin ya herd me

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

I read it. Had to. Couldn't resist.

How come y'all haven't concluded this talk from the dozens of times it's already been brought up. Makes no damn sense. I feel like this is a bad episode of Black Mirror. Soon @stillin729 is coming in here as the resident pizza expert to detail the saaamme **** he always does. :lol:

I can't escape!

i know, i know. i'm done with fast food pizzas. promise. that pizza was turrible last night :lol:

Cant lie id love to see the Bills make a long run after what they did to Tyrod, also to see their fans go crazy.

But Jax got a good story too.

Jax by 2 scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom