**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C779CA07-D528-4B8E-8039-0C5A8E7307A1.jpeg

If Bill does go to a new team he needs to get 5% ownership of the franchise off top.

They may not seem connected but if I’m Bill and I see Coach raspy get 100ms how much would I be worth?

I got four Raiders fans that are sold on this move. This move is ****in crazy. I can't believe ten years.

Gruden is getting a team with a lot of talent though, I just don't know what to expect from someone that's been gone so long. I never thought he was great when he was here.

Stuff like this right here is why I love NT. I can really talk sports without being worried of hurting someone's feeling. I act so clueless sometimes when people approach me and it's just because I can obliterate their point of view in an instant, which I would feel bad about. Instead, I just let folks yammer along and I stay quiet like I live under a rock. :lol:

NT is therapeutic for real.

Man I just went through this a few minutes ago. This dude talking about the Packers situation citing comments he read from Facebook. I just agree with everything and act dumb like DSA said. Not because I feel bad though but rather the amount of effort that would have to go into actually having that conversation.

I got four Raiders fans that are sold on this move. This move is ****in crazy. I can't believe ten years.

Gruden is getting a team with a lot of talent though, I just don't know what to expect from someone that's been gone so long. I never thought he was great when he was here.

Raiders have to be more than a 9 win team for the next ten years or else this is robbery.
Is Amari Cooper getting that extension? Will Gruden get the case of the drops out of him?

Man I just went through this a few minutes ago. This dude talking about the Packers situation citing comments he read from Facebook. I just agree with everything and act dumb like DSA said. Not because I feel bad though but rather the amount of effort that would have to go into actually having that conversation.

Yeah, that too. It takes too much time and effort to educate some of these folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom