**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 for 100 m’s
CD271FD5-C960-418C-8413-5EF89CAEE330.gif

**** it, I'm going to rationalize this:

if Gruden brings us ONE championship, that money is well worth it. I've suffered through the Tom Cable's and Art Shell's (Part 2) and Lane Kiffin's of the world; let me have just one ****ing ring and I will be understanding.

Raiders have to be more than a 9 win team for the next ten years or else this is robbery.
Is Amari Cooper getting that extension? Will Gruden get the case of the drops out of him?

You win one SB and it's worth it. There's a lot of talent there, get that offense back and they gotta good shot.

**** it, I'm going to rationalize this:

if Gruden brings us ONE championship, that money is well worth it. I've suffered through the Tom Cable's and Art Shell's (Part 2) and Lane Kiffin's of the world; let me have just one ****ing ring and I will be understanding.
I think every fan outside of NE would be happy with a ring in a decade run. But that ain't the worst case scenario by half...

don't underestimate the fact that Gruden was a spokesman for Hooters, that kind of thing holds a lot of weight with Mark Davis...

Might be a quid pro quo between Hooters and Mark. Make Gruden more famous, get free Hooters meals for life in Vegas. Mark can't lose.

Bruh. We got Kyle for 6YR/30M and people were looking at that crazy. He’s started to look underpaid now :lol:

Fleecings have been falling into Jeds lap :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom