**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3140343860_1_8_8pljR7Yl.gif
tumblr_mhd9ntjDzy1r2ahfqo5_250.gif
wwe-monday-night-raw-recap-review-12813-tensai-dance-3.gif

Some pan out better than others but Grudens been linked to just about every high profile opening over that span though :lol:

I will be very surprised if Gruden is successful. But he was a terrible analyst, so at least he's out of the booth.

Stuff like this right here is why I love NT. I can really talk sports without being worried of hurting someone's feeling. I act so clueless sometimes when people approach me and it's just because I can obliterate their point of view in an instant, which I would feel bad about. Instead, I just let folks yammer along and I stay quiet like I live under a rock. :lol:

NT is therapeutic for real.

This is definitely the best point of arguing on the internet.

Stuff like this right here is why I love NT. I can really talk sports without being worried of hurting someone's feeling. I act so clueless sometimes when people approach me and it's just because I can obliterate their point of view in an instant, which I would feel bad about. Instead, I just let folks yammer along and I stay quiet like I live under a rock. :lol:

NT is therapeutic for real.

Major fax’s.

It’s a rarity that I run into someone that actually knows what they’re talking about.

Major fax’s.

It’s a rarity that I run into someone that actually knows what they’re talking about.

A wise man told me to just be quiet in public and not correct people in public.

all the mouth breathers are calling in saying the Boys gonna get Bill lol

comparing it to the Parcells dynamic

this is why the Pro Bowl should just be cancelled forever, how can Jason Kelce make First Time All Pro but not be a Pro Bowler? most useless all star game in all sports

They should just do a skills type competition if anything and make it creative.

49ers look like the benefactors of the NE drama. All good things come to those who wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom