**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up watching Black Mirror anyway...the 1st episode was great, I thought. Very creative.

1st last and the San junipero episodes are easily the best.. black museum being the best

The dog episode was ok, a lot better if the rumor of meaning is what some have said

Other 2 were pretty weak

lol.

he didn’t have one source.

yeah some of it makes sense like this right here (which i basically said damn near word for word hours ago in here)....

Two weeks before the Nov. 1 trading deadline, Belichick met with Kraft to discuss the quarterback situation. According to staffers in the building, the meeting ran long, lasting half the day and pushing back Belichick's other meetings. The office was buzzing. The meeting ended with a clear mandate to Belichick: trade Garoppolo because he would not be in the team's long-term plans, and then, once again, find the best quarterback in the draft and develop him.

the rest of it, i don't know. "patriots staffers" talking about this stuff to seth ******* wickersham seems like a stretch, but who knows. in reality, only a few people know the real truth and they weren't the ones talking to seth. we'll all find out soon enough, though. the general theme from seth was that "there is a feeling that it might be the end"...but no concrete info/support that the end of the relationship is near. if it is actually the end, what a run :lol:

*logs in*

I'm not done yet, but THIS RIGHT HERE though?

Brady has noted to staff a few times this year that, no matter how many game-changing throws he makes, Belichick hasn't awarded him Patriot of the Week all year.

Bruh! :lol: :lol: :smh: I laughed so hard.

Back to reading.

*logs in*

I'm not done yet, but THIS RIGHT HERE though?

Bruh! :lol: :lol: :smh: I laughed so hard.

Back to reading.

this is the **** i can't believe and refuse to believe. not ever. after 17 years, i don't think brady cares about player of the week or practice player of the week. it's meaningless. the guy cares about winning games, not getting a gold star in class :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom