**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't participate in collabs, but Nike will always reign supreme to me in athletic gear, especially since I gotta match my shoes anyway :lol:
Super facts here.

Although there was a 3 year segment of my life while I was playing football where under armor reigned supreme when it came to compression gear. Even if it was another brand we called it under armor :lol: Nike put an end to that soon after though.

Super facts here.

Although there was a 3 year segment of my life while I was playing football where under armor reigned supreme when it came to compression gear. Even if it was another brand we called it under armor :lol: Nike put an end to that soon after though.

Yea I had the UA tight shirts, and we had Adidas bball gear for a couple yrs, but before and after it was always Nike/JB :lol:

Recently have been binging on some true crime docs and ran into the trailer to Netflix's American Vandal...Im crine
sabu.png

Last edited:
Hey, we got SEA next weekend unless ATL beats CAR, right?
Y'all can lose this week and NO wins and y'all would play Carolina

With y'all resting this week it seems McVay doesn't care who they play in the wildcard round.

Y'all can lose this week and NO wins and y'all would play Carolina
Bet. Thank you, sir.
With y'all resting this week it seems McVay doesn't care who they play in the wildcard round.
And I get that. Can't go into the playoffs thinking "Oh, I hope we avoid these guys and these guys!"

I like our chances against anyone in the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom