**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina on nickel package called jameis smokin j

Just over 30 mins in:
http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=21901324

I c it

Btw, I highly recommend the Thursday iteration of that pod (with Dominique and Mina).. they go on to talk about mm8 and tenne

I love their show. I’ve even been watching first take since they’ve been on. Glad The morning roast is coming back :pimp:

The Dak breakdown was real.
D. Carr breakdown was dope. Mina went in.

IMG_5907.JPG

giphy.gif

happy for Jaylon Smith. I thought it was a wrap for him.

Maybe I'm trippin, but he didn't look like he was any better from what I saw over the season. He showed better gap discipline, but athletically he couldn't make the plays he used to, still

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo great running team and all time great against the run

Maybe I'm trippin, but he didn't look like he was any better from what I saw over the season. He showed better gap discipline, but athletically he couldn't make the plays he used to, still
I think his term of elite is just to be playing again. When you go through that, and actually make it back, I think feeling elite would be reasonable.

G-Men need to draft a QB, keep him on the bench, and have him learn from Eli for a few seasons.
:lol: Hell nah. Eli gotta boogie like his brother.

This is NY. As soon as Eli has a 3 pick game it’ll be murder she wrote.

Finished Bright yesterday and it wasn't very good to me. I would have criticized it more had I paid to watch it at the theatre. But because it was free at home, it was more palatable.

damn, no Saturday games this week? I was counting on some games.

How do the opening weekend playoffs games usually go in terms of scheduling? On Sat, its usually 130p/5p pst and Sun its 10a/130p pst??

damn, no Saturday games this week? I was counting on some games.

How do the opening weekend playoffs games usually go in terms of scheduling? On Sat, its usually 130p/5p pst and Sun its 10a/130p pst??

I think usually Sat is an afternoon/night double header and Sun is a day/afternoon double header

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom