**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has mechanical/physical issues, but his biggest is he's a mental ******. He'll legitimately erase a 20 point lead in the 4th qtr and throw a pick on the last possession, or miss 4 straight throws :lol: like clockwork

that is fair, I still think he has really good tools to succeed in the right NFL situation such as maybe San Diego (they will be back there) behind Rivers a couple years

from July...

Biggest takeaway: After a few Houdini-like plays from Mayfield, I wrote down "Johnny Manziel 2.0" in my notebook. After studying a full 3 games, I felt like that wasn't a great comparison. Manziel was a little more dynamic than Mayfield as both a passer and runner. I know Manziel's NFL career didn't pan out (mostly because of off-field issues) but Manziel did possess a unique skill set. I think a better comparison for Mayfield is Colt McCoy coming out of college.

from July...

Biggest takeaway: After a few Houdini-like plays from Mayfield, I wrote down "Johnny Manziel 2.0" in my notebook. After studying a full 3 games, I felt like that wasn't a great comparison. Manziel was a little more dynamic than Mayfield as both a passer and runner. I know Manziel's NFL career didn't pan out (mostly because of off-field issues) but Manziel did possess a unique skill set. I think a better comparison for Mayfield is Colt McCoy coming out of college.

200w.gif

that is fair, I still think he has really good tools to succeed in the right NFL situation such as maybe San Diego (they will be back there) behind Rivers a couple years

Idk it might be because he went to my school (even tho I always ride for alumni even trash ones :lol: ) but he gives me bad Landry Jones vibes

Told y'all about Wentz though.

I knew it was someone..

I was arguing the point about talent coming from anywhere.. readily admitted I didn't watch dude til it came draft time.. but that goes for most folks.. but I don't pretend it's the end of the world if me and my buddies hadn't heard of dude til draft time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom