**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still rocking my 42 inch Vizio from 2011, when I get the hell out of the city in a few months, it is time to upgrade
I rocked with a 32 Vizio a while before I upgraded to a 49 inch TCL with HDR. I’ve heard Philly isn’t a too expensive city to live in. I’m considering moving down there and the surrounding area.

I only watch soccer when I bet on it and I enjoy watching when I do.

The problem with soccer is all the good **** is on Europe time and can never watch here.

Im still using my 60" samsung plasma. :pimp:
I do want a 65" 4k HDR though, but moving tv's around the house isn't something I want to do

I still have a 65 inch projection in my living room. :lol: I grabbed a cheap 49 inch on black Friday for my bedroom, but I desperately need an upgrade downstairs. :lol: :smh:

my buddy has a billion inch Samsung and the thing is amazing, I want it but he dropped a lot, I can't see myself doing that for a tv

I rocked with a 32 Vizio a while before I upgraded to a 49 inch TCL with HDR. I’ve heard Philly isn’t a too expensive city to live in. I’m considering moving down there and the surrounding area.

it is pretty expensive in the city, basically you will NEED to pay for a parking spot and city wage tax sucks, my parking spot is $190 a month :sick:

burbs > city...I would highly recommend Conshohocken if you are considering

so its just another regular dolphins year :nerd:

IMG_0111.jpg

Looking at between 40" and 50"

Is HDR worth the price? Wasn't trying to go over $500, but I might if it's worth it

If you wanna wait just a little bit, then they're about to have CES in January, where they unveil new models, and older models usually come down, along with Super Bowl deals. I can't speak from experience, but from research HDR is a bigger leap than 4k.

I usually use rtings.com mixed with CNET to find the best TVs

Amazon product ASIN B01MYGISTO

If you wanna wait just a little bit, then they're about to have CES in January, where they unveil new models, and older models usually come down, along with Super Bowl deals. I can't speak from experience, but from research HDR is a bigger leap than 4k.

Good to know, my lease doesn't start until mid January so I'll probably wait.

Thanks!

I have that tv. No complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom