**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kdslittlebro kdslittlebro macbk macbk

From what I've been reading, I might splurge on a TV with HDR

giphy.gif

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro macbk macbk

From what I've been reading, I might splurge on a TV with HDR

I didn't make the connection that when I have FiOS come in (likely getting 1 box for the apartment, and using Apple TV in the bedroom), that Verizon doesn't have a 4K STB. I imagine the quality in HDR/1080 will be still flames tho.

I got one of those curved joints

love it

I looked at a curve unit last night. Went with the flat for the same price + 4K UHD (instead of just 4K that the curve offered).

I didn't make the connection that when I have FiOS come in (likely getting 1 box for the apartment, and using Apple TV in the bedroom), that Verizon doesn't have a 4K STB. I imagine the quality in HDR/1080 will be still flames tho.

I looked at a curve unit last night. Went with the flat for the same price + 4K UHD (instead of just 4K that the curve offered).

There's very very little 4k cable content anyway. Most of what anybody gets will be streaming/hard copy

I don't want Fox, I don't think he's a bad coach but I'm good. Get someone young.

I was hearing weeks ago we were hiring this cat as our GM. I'm not mad, we'll see how he does. A lot of people thought he did a good job in Carolina and didn't deserve to get fired so we'll see.

Y'all buggin with the TV talk. They're so cheap now, if you don't have at least a 55 in your house. You're ****in buggin. You can get a good 55 for like $500 now. I want an OLED or QLED or whatever they're called next but I won't until they drop. Those TVs are so ****in nice.

I love Rich Eisen, I need this to happen. Come home Bill, go out on top with a better and classier organization.

I really want to go to the mall and try on a pair of LeBron 15s. I did a 180 on them and I need to check them out in person and try them on.

You're ****in old as **** when you gotta go try on shoes.

Man I really hate it when ****** be saying stupid **** man.

Dude making smart *** comments about how cold it is outside.

It's 20 degrees out here bum *** *****. Let me get these carts in piece and leave me the hell alone.

End of my rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom