**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3377.PNG

Edit: :lol: at the new thread title
giphy.gif

Would be like this erotic fan fic

As the clock winded down, Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers knew they were in trouble. Alas, the clock struck 0 and Packers were served their first loss of the season at the hands of Alex Smith and the San Francisco 49ers. The cameras rushed on the field to interview players. As ESPN's cameras ran towards Aaron Rodgers, they caught him shaking the hand of the joyous Alex Smith. "Congrats!" said Aaron as their eyes locked. Smith pulled Rodgers in closer. "You played well." Smith whispered.

Aaron walked into the steamy locker room and began to undress. His gigantic dong flopped out of his uniform. A thundering bang was heard when it slapped against his leg. He hopped in the shower and began to cleanse himself of sweat and dirt. After his shower, he put on his normal attire: Boxers, shorts and a t-shirt.

Aaron said his goodbyes to team mates and coaches and walked to his car. As he approached his car, he began to feel very odd. He looked around and saw nobody but felt as if he was being watched. As he continued to walk, something was not right. As he approached his car, a hand wrapped around his mouth and said, "Don't make a sound." As he began to panic, the hand pulled away and Aaron could hear laughter. Alex Smith was on the ground laughing. Aaron looked shocked. "Alex, you *******!" He then playfully slapped Alex. "Sorry, I couldn't help it!" The two embraced each other and began to kiss slowly. Alex whispered, "I'm sorry that I beat your *** on the field and now I am going to beat your *** in your backseat."

Aaron began to unzip Alex's pants. He grabbed his monstrous pecker and began to move his hand up and down. "Oh yeah, Aaron. You know how daddy likes it." Aaron dropped to his knees and put this huge thing in his mouth. He sucked up and down, licking the throbbing member quickly. His slobber coated Alex's penis. "Ok get up Aaron." Aaron quickly stood up and took his shorts off. "**** my boy ***** Alex." Alex thrusted himself deep inside Aaron's anus. Alex was grunting and Aaron was moaning. "Yeah, take it you little *****." Aaron kept taking the **** into his hairy *******. "**** me harder!" Alex pumped away. Aaron could feel his penis begin to swell. Within minutes, Alex blew his gigantic load inside Aaron's tight little butt hole. "Well, I hope I see you in the post season." whispered Alex.

A%20Gronking%20to%20Remember.png.CROP.promovar-medium2.png

This is that time of year when I can delete my fantasy football apps and just focus on the games :nthat:

I hope y'all white middle class Americans keep the same energy towards soccer in the future.

Y'all did your part in gentrifying the beautiful game here in the states, making it pay to play, and supplying the USMNT with mediocre talent for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom