**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called the Bruce Arians ending in the offseason. We would welcome his offensive mind in Oakland but it's hard to see that happening. I hope he does well elsewhere.

He’s on the all NT overrated list, but I liked Arians a lot....really wish he coulda got one more year.

I wonder if he’s done coaching.

After watching the cowboys game, which Im pretty sure you should have watched too.. not sure how you feel this way

Playing with a backup tackle and even after having success in the short passing game when he did use it.. dude was dropping Palmer back 5-7 step drops to get killed repeatedly.. your pass rushers literally could line up wide 9 style and rush to a point knowing Palmer would be there

NFC playoffs are going to be lit this year. Everyone has a shot.

AFC playoffs, not so much. No one is stopping Jacksonville.

Did I read something that there was a possibility the Jags didn't expose their true game plan against the 9ers?

Doug still being stubborn not running the ball.

Raiders miss the field goal after a great stop from the defense. Very first play the next drive is a play action pass to Ertz that gets tipped and intercepted. Luckily the Raiders fumbled 4 plays later, or people would be talking about it more.

Feels like Andy all over again except with better players.

Doug still being stubborn not running the ball.

Raiders miss the field goal after a great stop from the defense. Very first play the next drive is a play action pass to Ertz that gets tipped and intercepted. Luckily the Raiders fumbled 4 plays later, or people would be talking about it more.

Feels like Andy all over again except with better players.
he started off the game with three straight passes. Which led to a 3 and out smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom