**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time management and ball security has always been an issue in Oakland but the experts will tell you that the screens are working in Oakland to perfection lmao. I know who is and who isn't watching games it's clear as day. Happy Holidays Niketalk.

"It's a fine line between being very good and where we are now."
-Jack Del Rio, December 25, 2017 after losing to the Eagles in Philly and going into the final season game playoffless at 6-9.

Last edited by a moderator:
what makes this season worse is how the 49ers fans are gonna come back from the dead like the undertaker because of Jimmy G :lol:
I think most of us will stay in the Niner thread. Too much other things to talk about in here to constantly reference them.

I feel perplexed about Oakland, I really thought they would at least go 11-5. I know their locker room was somber as hell after the game. Anyways, I need another AFC team to take out the Pats.

L
I think most of us will stay in the Niner thread. Too much other things to talk about in here to constantly reference them.

I feel perplexed about Oakland, I really thought they would at least go 11-5. I know their locker room was somber as hell after the game. Anyways, I need another AFC team to take out the Pats.

Was referring to people I know. They haven’t talked about football since Harbaugh was canned and now they call hitting me up trying to hype up Jimmy lol

Stat correction just won my friend a fantasy championship! My friend thought for sure he lost last night by .54 points

DR8pg5bX4AU0gWS.jpg
DR8qCvMWsAEqT9F.jpg
itMcsy5.gif

He’s on the all NT overrated list, but I liked Arians a lot....really wish he coulda got one more year.

I wonder if he’s done coaching.

Josh Rosen seems like a smart young dude but that doesn't mean he's a proper NFL QB :lol:

Would still rather him than Darnold for the Giants though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom