**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a Commentator say the Rosen was to smart for his own good. I’ve even read that his open mindness or tendency to voice his opinion could be knock on him in the draft. That’s wild :smh:

I heard a Commentator say the Rosen was to smart for his own good. I’ve even read that his open mindness or tendency to voice his opinion could be knock on him in the draft. That’s wild :smh:
its crazy the stuff they say about him. He's extremely smart, yes. He's not afraid to give his opinions, like colleges don't care about the student athlete, just the athlete.
He's correct in pretty much everything he says, but the higher ups would like him to not voice his opinions so freely, unfortunately.

What’s Cle gonna do if none of the top qbs want to play for them? They might as well move back and stockpile more picks, and grab a qb next year.

IMG_3371.GIF

tumblr_inline_oqocq3nFkK1rbgili_540.gif

you know owners want all the players to be yes sir, nor sir types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom