**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno has the physical tools. But yeah nick. nick. said it best about his mental game. He will not be the Giants QB of the future tho.

Hahahaha Hahahaha what ya want the Pro for? The screen res or its features? I told my girl not to bother bc I don't need her spending $700+ when I won't use it for its full potential.

Hahahaha Hahahaha what ya want the Pro for? The screen res or its features? I told my girl not to bother bc I don't need her spending $700+ when I won't use it for its full potential.

I was gonna buy my wife the iMac and we had looked at it. She said she liked it but would probably use the iPad more and take it with her when traveling and ****. So I rather spend more and get the best iPad out. Plus she can get the keyboard and basically use it as a MacBook when she wants.

And Space, stop frontin on TV. I know you listen to Post Malone. Probably gotta ice cold Diet Coke in your hand right now.

I was gonna buy my wife the iMac and we had looked at it. She said she liked it but would probably use the iPad more and take it with her when traveling and ****. So I rather spend more and get the best iPad out. Plus she can get the keyboard and basically use it as a MacBook when she wants.

I hear ya. I currently have a Kindle which I do like, but the response time is so slow and lags quite often, which is why I wanna jump ship to an iPad.

Have you checked eBay? You could even run across some collabs for cheap

facts.

scooped these for 65

monkey-time-asics-gel-sight-olive-crown-us-release-info-1.jpg

what do y'all who run rock for running shoes? i won't be running a ton...2-3 times a week or so. 3-5 miles.

And Space, stop frontin on TV. I know you listen to Post Malone. Probably gotta ice cold Diet Coke in your hand right now.

Lmfao I don't even drink soda b.

Diet Coke :lol:

Post Malone Is a ******* ******. We need to stop allowing white mediocre rappers to have platforms in this rap ****

these are my go to gym/training shoes... I don't jog exclusively that often tho

metcon 3s

23824138_1761408577497944_8068234316238290944_n.jpg

I’ve been wanting to cop Romaleos fro the longest I’m just mad cheap lol.

Also how are these compared to the Metcon 2s? Is that flyknit?

I’ve been wanting to cop Romaleos fro the longest I’m just mad cheap lol.

Also how are these compared to the Metcon 2s? Is that flyknit?

almost as comfortable as sock darts they are lightweight as hell

heel slip is non existent... wasn't a huge 2 fan but the flyknit 3s are the best imo way better than the regular ones

copped a sonicare for my girl on Amazon, seen her eye balling it at Macy's last night.

almost pulled the trigger on that Lego truck too but ultimately refrained :lol:

Reactions: sb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom