**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171123_233620532.jpg

You gotta be rich as hell to actually buy all those DVD's instead of just renting them on Redbox or watching on Kodi

Dakota goin thru it without his sidekick... He hides alot of his deficiencies and the coaching staff /wr corps ain't helping out with playcalls and bad play. Season is a wash... To much outside noise and not enough poise

Alot of boys fans are ultra homers when they're up but vanish and turn their backs when they're down... Gotta ride it out with your team smh

Every year they overachieve they underachieve the next i.e the 13-3 Romo year, last year/this year

I meant to check Packers last night before I went to sleep. ****. The few things I want are out of my size now. I also hate that email is your order ********. FOH.

Rayne Average Man Dakota

Might have to buy this for my wife

14_Starter_Jeter_jacket_woman_front_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
Woke up to see the Giants wound up losing :rofl: I was driving home in the 4th and never cared to check the score when I got home.

Lmao there are some mouth breathing idiots on talk radio this morning calling in talkin bout do you think the boys should draft Baker mayfield to compete with Dak?

**** outta here lol

Surprised the "Dallas should call Romo" narrative hasn't hit yet. Or has it? :nerd:

Lmao there are some mouth breathing idiots on talk radio this morning calling in talkin bout do you think the boys should draft Baker mayfield to compete with Dak?

**** outta here lol

I have seen a lot of Cowboys fans doing this on Twitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom