**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do y'all who run rock for running shoes? i won't be running a ton...2-3 times a week or so. 3-5 miles.

A little while back I posted I was thinking about buying these LunarEpic Flyknit 2's. I ended up pulling the trigger and love them.

lunarepic-low-flyknit-2-running-shoe.jpg

thanks for the input guys. i have a pair of lunar epic flyknits that i love to just rock in general, might look to a pair of those to run in since i love the ones i have and how the feel. need to figure out if i should go half a size down on em for running

Refurbished, trying to get my wife to leave me?
Straight from Apple famb
They fix it up to be new again
Trusssst, I have a mini 2 “refurbished” from Apple and it has been going strong for 3 and a half years. Even running on iOS 11 currently.

Straight from Apple famb
They fix it up to be new again
Trusssst, I have a mini 2 “refurbished” from Apple and it has been going strong for 3 and a half years. Even running on iOS 11 currently.

You're slowly selling me on this now. I see it has the one year warranty and stuff. ****, I might do it.

Unpopular opinion:

95-96 all star jerseys are meh

Were you even born? That jersey is a classic. Scram

Pics are appreciated. Wish they would make more players from that All Star. They just need more All Stars and Pro Bowl jerseys period. I've said that **** like 300 times on NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom