**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craft brews have turned people into beer snobs. :lol:

I used to drink Bud Light and Budweiser in college. Miller always gave me the ****s. Michelob Golden is the best, but they don't have it in Washington, so Coors is the choice now if I'm looking for that kind of beer. Drinking all that other stuff in the Summer can get to be too much, in my opinion. BBQ and Coors is where it's at.

same. I don't f with one way conversations from talking heads... Don't listen to any sports media or sports podcast... I'm good with nt if I want to talk about sports or hear about it.

I'm bout to cut the cord this month. The thing is I'm only going to end up saving like 30 bucks. Internet is 70. Then some type of net TV is still 30 plus...

They just don't have a purpose anymore. Like even when you think about stuff like shaqtin a fool, it's all clips that have been posted to the NBA thread 3 times already :lol:

Craft brews have turned people into beer snobs. :lol:

I used to drink Bud Light and Budweiser in college. Miller always gave me the ****s. Michelob Golden is the best, but they don't have it in Washington, so Coors is the choice now if I'm looking for that kind of beer. Drinking all that other stuff in the Summer can get to be too much, in my opinion. BBQ and Coors is where it's at.
My broke *** in college drank Coronas, Heineken, Bud Light Platinum, and Sapporo lol

Can’t say I’m a beer snob though considering my beer intake is small now

Taze

126317097.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom