**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: what happened

grand opening.. grand closing..

office-karen-shrug.gif

You can't have that type of stuff written on your site. Even if it wasn't big cat who wrote it.
I mean the stuff Dave Portnoy wrote was wrong.....but she took it out on Big Cat with an agenda instead of coming at the direct source.
Just because Big Cat is a Barstool employee doesn't mean that Dave's views represent him
She knew what she was trying to do...

Pres dropping facts on Periscope right now. ESPN needed Barstool more than Barstool needed ESPN here.

well damn...

“I know for a fact that every day at ESPN, all the suits and all the lawyers they have their daily 9:15 coffee meeting on how can we fire Sam Ponder without being sued for discrimination,” Portnoy says. “She’s the worst. No person who watches GameDay wants to see a picture of her and her ugly kid. Nobody cares, Sam Ponder. We want to see you sex it up and be slutty and not be some prude f–king jerk who everybody hates.”

“Show me one person who likes Sam Ponder,” Katz says. “I don’t even think Christian Ponder likes Sam Ponder. Everyone hates her but no one will say it out loud.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom