**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected to hear/see a bunch of chiefs fans with outrageous takes and expectations after the W. Most just repped their team by wearing a polo or something and went about their business like they were favorited to win that game. I can respek that.

It's ******* hilarious
Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

The freak book :rofl:

I saw the IT movie yesterday.....might have been the most frightening movie I've ever seen in my life. Looks like there will be sequels too.

I saw the IT movie yesterday.....might have been the most frightening movie I've ever seen in my life. Looks like there will be sequels too.

the lady doesn't even like horror movies and she is dying to see this

might go tonight if I can avoid staying at the Temple/Villanova game the whole time :sick:

Got IT tickets for tonight. It was almost sold out when I got tickets on Wednesday.

After seeing Get Out in a packed theatre I think seeing hyped horror movies opening weekend when its packed is my new thing. Never really messed with horror like that in theatres and didn't realize how fun the atmosphere can be. So i'm pumped for this.

Last edited:
"The Weather Channel siphoned off more than its usual audience by averaging 2.23 million viewers opposite the game — compared with 175,000 viewers for the same time a year ago, according to Advertising Age."

god damn :lol:

Giants really gon wait til the last minute on Odell. I don't think he playing. Defense gon have to win it again. Jankins got Dez on lock. Big snacks gon eat.

I see no way Odell plays looking the way he was running in practice

Sterling will be the star of the game IMO

I saw IT last night.
Movie was dope. Very entertaining. Definitely, not scary though.
I didn't jump once, but the acting and updates to the movie were great.

I saw IT last night.
Movie was dope. Very entertaining. Definitely, not scary though.
I didn't jump once, but the acting and updates to the movie were great.

Crazy as hell. That clown had to be one of if not the creepiest movie villain I've ever seen.

Giants really gon wait til the last minute on Odell. I don't think he playing. Defense gon have to win it again. Jankins got Dez on lock. Big snacks gon eat.

Dez is going to take a dump on Jenkins tomorrow night to make up for last year's matchups.

I honestly don't know how it's possible to not jump during IT if you're actually focused in on the movie and not the people around you or your cell phone.

You gotta be trying way too hard to be tough or not even paying attention if you don't jump when that ******* clown pops up out of nowhere. Especially when dude is in the library.

I also saw it in basically an IMAX theater with the enhanced sound and everything so it made it even better.

Crazy as hell. That clown had to be one of if not the creepiest movie villain I've ever seen.

Pennywise was soooooo creepy and ill. If I ever saw a clown like that in real life idk what i'd do.
This along with Get Out are easily the best horror films to come out in the last couple of years.
Definitely one of the best adaptions ever. Especially for a horror movie.

Two division games including the Chargers on the road? I'd rather go Steelers, Bills and Rams if I had to pick three teams.

Week 1 is when I toss that all out the window

Chargers +3 against a Denver team I don't think can put a lot of points on the board
Rams -4 against Scott Tolzien
Eagles -1 and the line started Washington -2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom