**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Rawls is the best Seattle RB, and the disclaimer "when healthy" goes for all RBs even if he's rarely healthy himself. All things even, he's the best. I have yet to see tangible reasons for why Procise or Carson will be dependent when Carroll/Bevell need big performances in big moments.

Dude is going into his third season and he's had like 5 good games ever and only two of those were last year. He missed 7 games last year and these were his stats in those games besides his Wild Card game against the Lions and the regular season game against the Panthers that didn't have Kuechly...

12 rushes 32 yards
7 rushes 7 yards

14 rushes for 57 yards
12 rushes for 38 yards
12 rushes for 67 yards
21 rushes for 34 yards
8 rushes for 8 yards
8 rushes for 14 yards
11 rushes for 34 yards

That is really ******* bad on top of all his injuries.

Kobe>_____
IMG_0227.PNG

Y'all be safe.

Dude is going into his third season and he's had like 5 good games ever and only two of those were last year. He missed 7 games last year and these were his stats in those games besides his Wild Card game against the Lions and the regular season game against the Panthers that didn't have Kuechly...

12 rushes 32 yards
7 rushes 7 yards

14 rushes for 57 yards
12 rushes for 38 yards
12 rushes for 67 yards
21 rushes for 34 yards
8 rushes for 8 yards
8 rushes for 14 yards
11 rushes for 34 yards

That is really ****ing bad on top of all his injuries.

Lol at you conveniently disregarding those two best games, nobody is calling Rawls an all pro but he's is the best option on the field...as of today

Also the disclaimer regarding health makes any of these points moot anyways

Several teams apparently called the Patriots on Dion Lewis, according to the Boston Herald. Surprised Burkhead is getting favor over him.

Whelp all we got was some wind and a lil bit of rain.. trying see what's open to grab lunch

Yep. :pimp:

Nassau got spared.

It's still overcast and they're gust of winds here or there but we good.

The problem now is pretty much everything is closed.

Been out trying to see if any restaurants were open and no dice.

Small things though.

^ couple places out west are open.. or at least I heard

Glad we didn't lose power.. especially since I got the nfl package on Thursday (had to deal with cable Bahamas on some other BS and figured since I was already in the mall)

But heard olives and twisted lime are open

^ couple places out west are open.. or at least I heard

Glad we didn't lose power.. especially since I got the nfl package on Thursday (had to deal with cable Bahamas on some other BS and figured since I was already in the mall)

But heard olives and twisted lime are open

Yeah I picked up Sunday Ticket this week as well.

Was expecting the power to be out with Irma coming but thankfully that wasn't the case.

I live out East near the Mall so I don't know about that drive out West to Olives and Twisted Lime, and if they are indeed open can only imagine the wait time for food.

Will try to find something in the house, see if any pizza places are open tomorrow and get a couple before the games start.

^ i see stuff about places gradually opening periodically.. im sure pizza place and fast food will be open by like 6

I'm going drive around in probably like an hour or so.. shh I saw couple stalls at the fry are open

For those of you in survival leagues who you picking this week?

This is why I don't get the eagerness to talk for any man.. talk about the flaws in the process

But the chicks other actions don't negate the possibility of something happening

I hope dude didn't do it, but I wouldn't go anywhere near that limb to claim I knew anything

Lol at you conveniently disregarding those two best games, nobody is calling Rawls an all pro but he's is the best option on the field...as of today

Also the disclaimer regarding health makes any of these points moot anyways

I mean...

Basically every single one of your beat writers that covers the team and gets to watch all of their practices and see them up close and personal has been saying they think Carson has looked like the best option since training camp. Meanwhile Rawls is injured...again. Prosise is coming off an injury...again. And Lacy looks like Lendale White.

Carson looking like the best option through training camp, prior to Week 1, is big news. Those people are paid to write about what they see in August when players are in shorts sans shoulder pads. He's so good he should just skip the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom