**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170908_212630.jpg

Yo Atlanta's new stadium looks like a gem

This is what it looks like for soccer

Can't imagine the atmosphere on game day

Just curious, what exactly is "drastically different"?

Brady's case was funky too from the league's angle.. and isn't this playing out pretty much in exactly the same manner, to this point?

I mean didn't brady receive an injunction too allowing him to play for the year

Tom Brady destroyed his phone and was an uncooperative POS BA Boston MAGA *****

Just curious, what exactly is "drastically different"?

Brady's case was funky too from the league's angle.. and isn't this playing out pretty much in exactly the same manner, to this point?

I mean didn't brady receive an injunction too allowing him to play for the year
Not sure if I'm reading this case right, since I'm no legal expert, but what I'm getting from the judge in the summary that was shown is that the NFL appeals guy, Harold Henderson, violated the CBA agreement in how he conducted the investigation.

Since you're in the legal field, I'm sure you can grasp this subject and case better than me though lol

:smh:
can someone @ me every niners win this season
been turning the channel everytime nfl gets brought up this year
not supporting
but still wanna know if my team wins
just found out about the pats loss :pimp:

Not sure if I'm reading this case right, since I'm no legal expert, but what I'm getting from the judge in the summary that was shown is that the NFL appeals guy, Harold Henderson, violated the CBA agreement in how he conducted the investigation.

Since you're in the legal field, I'm sure you can grasp this subject and case better than me though lol

I dunnio, cause honestly I don't care enough to actually read all of that stuff in any of those matters..

But I just see it as part of the legal process in all of this, pretty sure numerous players have gotten injunctions against the league allowing them to play in the short term but eventually having to serve their suspensions (think AP's situation played out like this too)

The ultimate problem these guys face, as I understand it, the league technically has the power to do this.. you aren't dealing with anywhere near the criminal burden of proof or hell even the civil standard

The ultimate problem these guys face, as I understand it, the league technically has the power to do this.. you aren't dealing with anywhere near the criminal burden of proof or hell even the civil standard
NFLPA gotta go ham in the next CBA talks

NFLPA gotta go ham in the next CBA talks

Going be interesting.. cause you got power players on the owners side who controlled things on their end thinking they got screwed and they ain't exactly used to or want to give up power (which got them and the players in the situation they're currently in)

Then you got some players who didn't think the conduct policy would apply to them (so they allowed power to be given to the league, since pacman jones was their point of reference)

But that's why some of these laws which should theoretically be very simple have to be long winded cause you have to think of practical applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom