**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This on the defense dawg. Damn a clock management. Defense getting paid to do a job, and they can’t. This team is to predictable on both sides of the ball.

Rod Marinelli and Scott Linehan BOTH gotta go. Period

I agree, defense gets paid ... But as a Head Coach you have to realize you have 5 rookies out there against Aaron ... Obviously you want to score, but the clock should be your utmost concern ... No one stops Rodgers ...

wait Ben said "maybe I don't have it anymore"...
image.png

James Jones was just on some show saying why Rodgers is the goat over brady. And he said something along the lines of Brady has had a top 10 defense every year except for 2 times. Rodgers has only had a top 10 defense 2 times in his career and one of those times he won a superbowl.

James Jones was just on some show saying why Rodgers is the goat over brady. And he said something along the lines of Brady has had a top 10 defense every year except for 2 times. Rodgers has only had a top 10 defense 2 times in his career and one of those times he won a superbowl.

BIG facts

Yup

Although they're Swiss cheese now. BB is and will always be a defensive minded coach. Dude keeps Brady fleeced with a solid d more times than not.

Hoody's defensive prowess is overrated imo,dude hasn't coached a 'great' defense in over a decade. The years they've been top 10 in scoring D have been because they've been opportunistic,not because they've shut anyone down for any extended period of time

Kansas City wins tonight and Andy Reid continues to give Jack Del Rio another you are in my division pat on the back.

New England literally just gave up the least amount of points in the league just last year

All that other **** is irrelevant

Ben sound like he ready to bounce right now. Sheesh. It was concerning to me when I heard him talking about retiring in the offseason. Mentally he probably checked out.

LOL @ James Jones

Brady out here leading winning drives in the playoffs and super bowl

Fraud out here leading comebacks against sub .500 teams

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom