**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles won while the Giants and Cowboys lost.

giphy.gif

Are these Packers the NFL's version of the 90's Atlanta Braves? Always in the playoffs, always a contender, only one ring.

Yes and its pretty god damn frustrating to be quite honest.

Gonna be 30 years of Favre and Rodgers and if there's only 2 rings to show for it that's ****** up. Keep telling myself there is just no way Rodgers doesnt get at least one more.

Favre is whatever because he was hardly dominant for the entire 2nd half of his career outside of 2 years, one of which was for the Vikings.

But Rodgers is always Rodgers and failing to get somewhat respectable defense along with failing to win a god damn coin toss every playoff OT game we've had is extremely, extremely frustrating.

Yes and its pretty god damn frustrating to be quite honest.

Gonna be 30 years of Favre and Rodgers and if there's only 2 rings to show for it that's ****ed up. Keep telling myself there is just no way Rodgers doesnt get at least one more.

Favre is whatever because he was hardly dominant for the entire 2nd half of his career outside of 2 years, one of which was for the Vikings.

But Rodgers is always Rodgers and failing to get somewhat respectable defense along with failing to win a god damn coin toss every playoff OT game we've had is extremely, extremely frustrating.
don't forget the injuries. every year same story.

pretty much the only year they were healthy and had a respectable defense, they won, and some of our best players like Donald Driver and Charles Woodson still got hurt against the steelers in the SB.

How long do you give a Head Coach to figure out clock management? ... Jason Garrett and staff are absolutely ******* clueless ...

You can sit here and debate the idea of Dak going down at the 1 yard line ... I personally have been all in on the LT lay down since forever ...

But the play where I know our coaching staff hasn't any idea of what they are doing was the Dez fade on the play prior to the TD ... That just shows we are deficient at the head coaching position ... You can scheme all you want, handle press great, go 13-3 blah blah blah ... But that Dez fade with a minute plus on the clock knowing damn well your defense sucks and who you are playing ... Simply inexcusable ...

I was never a Garrett guy ... I'll admit, I think he's a ****in loser ... But he has been the coach since 2010 ... This is the last straw ... I will not watch another game this year ... I'm out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom