**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much the only year they were healthy and had a respectable defense, they won, .

James Jones was just on some show saying why Rodgers is the goat over brady. And he said something along the lines of Brady has had a top 10 defense every year except for 2 times. Rodgers has only had a top 10 defense 2 times in his career and one of those times he won a superbowl.

How long do you give a Head Coach to figure out clock management? ... Jason Garrett and staff are absolutely ****ing clueless ...

You can sit here and debate the idea of Dak going down at the 1 yard line ... I personally have been all in on the LT lay down since forever ...

But the play where I know our coaching staff hasn't any idea of what they are doing was the Dez fade on the play prior to the TD ... That just shows we are deficient at the head coaching position ... You can scheme all you want, handle press great, go 13-3 blah blah blah ... But that Dez fade with a minute plus on the clock knowing damn well your defense sucks and who you are playing ... Simply inexcusable ...

I was never a Garrett guy ... I'll admit, I think he's a ****in loser ... But he has been the coach since 2010 ... This is the last straw ... I will not watch another game this year ... I'm out ...

This on the defense dawg. Damn a clock management. Defense getting paid to do a job, and they can’t. This team is to predictable on both sides of the ball.

Rod Marinelli and Scott Linehan BOTH gotta go. Period

Live shot of @Hahahaha trying out for one of the 4 vacant WR spots for the Giants.

tenor.gif

:rofl::rofl: team is SO washed. Kind sorta feel bad for Zest only because that's an incredibly rough injury. The rest of the team can kick rocks.

James Jones was just on some show saying why Rodgers is the goat over brady. And he said something along the lines of Brady has had a top 10 defense every year except for 2 times. Rodgers has only had a top 10 defense 2 times in his career and one of those times he won a superbowl.

Yup

Although they're Swiss cheese now. BB is and will always be a defensive minded coach. Dude keeps Brady fleeced with a solid d more times than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom