LOCK IT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's pre-order. However, better than paying the ridiculous prices these resellers are charging.

Whoa, you think the hat is ugly??? This Finals has is clean as hell, imo. I was so pissed I missed out on it but glad they restocking some.

yup. first of all, it's made by adidas. shape is weird compared to other hats but maybe that's just me since I have a big head. 2nd, the script is terrible, The "ls" in finals is already at the side of the hat :x

I'm just hoping that after this win, more merchandise is available other than the galore of Lakers and Bulls everywhere. Went to the NE flagship store in NY right before the AS break and they had two warriors hats only :smh:

I am right there with you @dont be a menace.  The Finals hats that everyone is geekin over is ugly as hell.  Just a terrible looking hat in so many different ways.  But just know that we are in the overwhelming minority on this opinion.  But I stand by it!

Tbh i kinda agree on it not being aesthetic. i dont like snapbacks at all, I usually only like New Era made hats and the white brim is :x

BUT

I copped because i do like collecting the gear the players actually wore, especially during this historic shampionship run. The Finals hat is more of a collectors thing to me, because tbh i can only pull off a snapback when i wear it backwards.

Speaking of collecting, i need to pick up those championship SI mags. Hope they're not sold out.

Never understood why someone would ever complain about bandwagon fans. I welcome them. The more the merrier.

If your team doesnt have bandwagon fans, your team sucks.
For me, I think it could be their arrogance and their inability to discuss basketball without being able to understand different points of views. Sure, I love seeing the Warriors get all the love and appreciation that they receive now.

But, when it comes to those fans who can't hold a logical conversation about the Warriors and say they lie about being a fan for the longest time, smh.

And you guys are right, I can't control it. It's something that I just have to accept lol.
I hear the both of you.

Also, it causes supply and demand with tickets though :nerd:...Curse them!

Can't make the supply and demand argument, because, attending games is not an indicator of fandom. Economics become limiting, and with success begets more crowds and it being a "scene".

Fandrom = reading, following, watching/listeninng, and feeling it in your blood plus doing anything it takes to get your fix.

Think of it this way, the more rando's who attending a game and can afford to pay (since there's a finite number of tickets available) help the franchise continue to be willing to pay the lux tax, attract free agents, and more importanlty do whatever the **** it takes to win. You know, the exact opposite of Cohan.

You lucky man.

Anyway, shoe palace has them online right now. Go get yours!
I think it says pre-order for em and ships out the 28th of August
sick.gif

but if you guys missed out then you should be fine waiting, no telling if Adidas will still make it seeing as it'll be close to the start of the season by then.

almost forgot but now 4 for 4 on championships when I buy a hat for a championship series
nthat.gif

I almost didn't buy one seeing as the hat was so hideous and that white bill is a no no but would rather spend money on a fugly hat to keep the streak going
You can save $15 and pre-order from Sports Fever, too:

http://www.sportsfevercal.com/2015-...nference-champions-locker-room-hat-by-adidas/

Took my brother to game 1. I kept joking with him that he either got me the hat or owed me $900. Guy ordered the hat 2 weeks ago and say the preorders when it arrived. I liked the hat, but I didn't actually want the price and now I feel like **** :\.

Anyone that order the black Finals hat from Shoe Palace think its fake or able to compare it to the caps that were released back in late May/early June? Someone is saying the Shoe Palace hats are replica. Im thinking the SP hats were manufactured differently compared to the first batch. Why would SP sell replicas, right? Anyone know? yancancook90 yancancook90 ?

Anyone that order the black Finals hat from Shoe Palace think its fake or able to compare it to the caps that were released back in late May/early June? Someone is saying the Shoe Palace hats are replica. Im thinking the SP hats were manufactured differently compared to the first batch. Why would SP sell replicas, right? Anyone know? yancancook90 yancancook90 ?

funny thing about SP, related to the hat, but not necessarily to whether or not they sell replicas (sorry, I can't help you on that question.)

In any case, I missed the original Finals' hat release back in May/June and was definitely regretting it. Even went as far as buying a Cavs one and a GSW patch to stitch over the Cavs logo. When someone posted that SP was having a re-release, I quickly jumped on it and ordered one despite it being scheduled to ship out late August. Fast forward a week, I realized I didn't need another hat in my life, considering I already had the cavs one as well as the GSW champions. Since SP hadn't shipped out the hat, I figured I'd be able to cancel the order. Let's just say that contacting SP to cancel the order was a complete dead end. Terrible, unresponsive customer service. Multiple emails and a few voicemails (yes voicemails, despite calling between business hours) and still after 4 days, no response. I finally said **** it, and called my credit card company to reverse the transaction and refund me the money. **** Shoe Palace.

Last edited:
Had a couple issues with one of the owners at the San Carlos store in San Jose when I was in high school. Funny, I actually did a little trial week working there too and it was the absolute worst experience ever. Customer would ask for a 8.5 and employees would grab an 8 and try to stretch the hell out of it in the back.

Last edited:

Damn man, i hope not. I'ma be pissed!

I pre-ordered the Finals Hat and the Championship hat from Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton - Sports Fever

The guy was real cool and straight forward, said the championship hat should be coming first week of August and Finals hat first-second week of September, and he will call me when they come in.

I dont care when they come as long as I get them and they are legit

I wonder what changed the Warriors mind to rescind the rights to Kuzmic...I wonder if he requested to be let go so he can play in Europe?

Like someone on here said earlier, maybe he's too good for the D-League, but not good enough to play in the actual league.

Wish we coulda kept JHolla and get rid of BRush....

Like someone on here said earlier, maybe he's too good for the D-League, but not good enough to play in the actual league.

Wish we coulda kept JHolla and get rid of BRush....
Holiday would have been nice...I'm curious why they didn't keep his rights than Kuzmic's...Plus, BRush had a player option, the boy was going to be here no matter what lol.

Neither is a guy you would want to give big minutes to. If your team is good, which the Warriors are, they are guys that will come in at the end to finish meaningless minutes. I liked Rush before stupid Randolph happened, so I see no problem with him getting paid to ride the bench. It's not my money, and losing Holiday isn't a big deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom