LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Kevin Sumlin to LSU in 2011
nerd.gif

Any Browneye fans hearing that the Michigan-Ohio State game might get moved from the last game of the season with the re-alignment of division for the conference?

One of my friends called me about to cry over it.

Anybody know anywhere I could watch that Alabama Training Days?

I've been searching to no avail...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I have never thought the "money" behind Texas A&M would be too accepting of a black head coach.

Sumlin would be an incredible hire. I wanted him at Tennessee.

If he has another yr like last yr, he has to be the hot candidate for nearly any job that will open up in 2010
That's why Old Army needs to die out.

He does have the fact that he's been here before going for him. Maybe they'll believe that he "gets" TAMU and be willing to pursue him.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we end up with somebody like Bob Davie as our next head coach.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I have never thought the "money" behind Texas A&M would be too accepting of a black head coach.

Sumlin would be an incredible hire. I wanted him at Tennessee.

If he has another yr like last yr, he has to be the hot candidate for nearly any job that will open up in 2010
He would be HUGE... He hasn't been quiet about his interest in the A&M job either... Thinks he can come in and immediately open the flood gates back up with Houston and East Texas kids..

All the younger "New Army" A&M folks I know would blow a god damn load over Kevin Sumlin. They would absolutely lose their minds with excitement over that kind of hire. But yeah, who knows where all the old heads stand on it...
and yall aint beating kansas state so what are you saying 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Any Browneye fans hearing that the Michigan-Ohio State game might get moved from the last game of the season with the re-alignment of division for the conference?

One of my friends called me about to cry over it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They need to do something drastic to shake it up at TAMU. It honestly baffles me that they are in the state of Texas, have ridiculous facilities and such deep alumni pockets and a huge fanbase and they have been so irrelevant for so long. Sherman is just not the answer there.

It's amazing to see how a good coach can be the difference between winning national championships and barely being .500 at a powerhouse traditional school. I think dreClark posted that "10 CFB Trends" article that pointed out that Florida, LSU, Bama and USC were either mediocre or even posting losing seasons in the late 90's/early 200's, and yet Meyer, Carrol, and Saban (at both Bama and LSU) brought them back to being powerhouses.

I'm not saying TAMU is on those same levels, but they could be a top 10 program annually for sure.

I think Ohio St should beat Miami but Miami could win the game..
I also dont think Ohio St will go as TP goes. They have a strong defense and are probably more deep at tailback as theyve ever been since Tressel's been here. Theyll def open things up for Pryor now though and as long as he doesnt turn the ball over itll continue to be that way.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Speaking of UConn, where does everyone see their program going? I know football is not as traditional up north but I think they have a great coaching staff and their new facilities are amazing. I know recruting will be hard considering the best players are usually from the south and at first glance no one wants to end up in Storrs but they are doing what it takes to schedule big name teams. The Big East is the Big East but with the realligning of college football who knows what eventually happens to that conference. Any insight from you experts?

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by RoOk

the season is 15 days away.

Crazy man.  I swear I remember someone texting me saying "100 days till kickoff".  Time FLIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

pimp.gif

Man I'm telling you. Theirs nothing better than, sitting on the coach & watching NCAA Football all day
pimp.gif

From College Gameday A.M. till College Gameday P.M.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

September 4th is THE day man!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom