LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

This team needs to learn how to play with a lead.

Klay needs a huge lesson in basic bball IQ. I would have had Barnes in OT.

No hate on ezeli. The kid has been giving us more than we could have ever asked for. He'll in 30 games he's already given us more than Udoh ever did.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Klay and ezieli should not play in the ******g 4th. Klay is a ******g idiot with his shots and the other has Kwame brown syndrome. Landry should have been in the OT. He would have gotten Dwight fouled out quicker

The Warriors playing D Antoni ball is what won the game for them. The fact that Kobe can build a mansion with all those bricks and still win is pathetic.

Jack though. :pimp: Is THAT dude!

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
How do you leave Kobe open twice?
****** EXACTLY, WHY THE **** ARE YOU GOING ON DWIGHT AND LEAVING HIM OPEN TWICE BACK TO BACK POSSESIONS. OF ALL THE WARRIORS KLAY HAS THE MOST WORK TO DO. THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST UPSETTING GAME THIS SEASON. 1ST HALF CONTROLLED BY THE REFS, 2ND HALF HAD IT THEN REVERTED TO OLD WARRIORS WAYS. LEARNED A LOT TONIGHT, I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF UTAH QUICK, NO ******G AROUND JUST GET BUSINESS DONE MAN!

Was at the game last night. What a great game, but I have a renewed disrespect for lakers fans. I truly hate them now. klay's defense was terrible, always loses sight of his man and overhelping and why would you leave kobe open like seriously 3 or 4 possessions in a row and letting MWP score whenever he wanted to. Another thing I noticed our core of curry, thompson, and lee do nothing during crunch time, its all jack or landry. I really liked what I saw from Barnes, came up big when needed and he shouldve been in OT instead of thompson. Hopefully they learned alot from this game.

Was at the game last night. What a great game, but I have a renewed disrespect for lakers fans. I truly hate them now. klay's defense was terrible, always loses sight of his man and overhelping and why would you leave kobe open like seriously 3 or 4 possessions in a row and letting MWP score whenever he wanted to. Another thing I noticed our core of curry, thompson, and lee do nothing during crunch time, its all jack or landry. I really liked what I saw from Barnes, came up big when needed and he shouldve been in OT instead of thompson. Hopefully they learned alot from this game.
Don't group all Lakers fans with the Lakers "fans" up here. Most of these people aren't real fans.

Bay Area Laker fans are by far the most obnoxious in the entire country. My friends from LA are actually critical of the team and its players; over here, Laker fans are just on that "Kobe

Last edited:
Their not fans. They are the front running part of the Bay Sports Fan. Just like in 07 when all these fans came out for the playoffs.

California in general has way too many bandwagon and fairweather fans, which includes the Bay Area. Laker fans in Norcal are ridiculous but SoCal is where all the damn Riders reside. Come playoff time, SoCal is unbearable :smh:

With Bazemore in, who's going to cheer the team?

But the warriors are doing really well tonight. Feels really good to see them perform this well.

Back
Top Bottom