LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I must admit, as a fan of a team that has D-League talent at best as our back up point guards...

Jarret Jack is NICE. Dude is the most solid back-up PG in the league. He could even be starting for a lot of teams.

Great trade you guys made for him.

I must admit, as a fan of a team that has D-League talent at best as our back up point guards...
Jarret Jack is NICE. Dude is the most solid back-up PG in the league. He could even be starting for a lot of teams.
Great trade you guys made for him.
Yea, after Chris Paul left the Hornets, he had his time to shine. He did pretty good as a starter for the Hornets. I love it when Jack runs point and Curry runs the 2.

As for the past game, I was nervous for a couple minutes when they started making a comeback with our bench playing.

:smokin

“@warriors: #Warriors now 20-10 on the season. First time team has had 20 wins before New Year's Day since 1980 #LetsGoWarriors”

Last edited:
team up by double digits, starts losing grip on the lead midway/late into the second half, game is closer than it should have been.

yep, typical warriors type of win. but i'll take it :lol:. nice looking record they have right now. hope they keep this going.

Back
Top Bottom