LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Best starting record in 32 years. Proud to be Warriors fan, throw out those damn paper bags. :nthat:

Last edited:
NTWarriors fantasy participants, anyone interested in Lawson, Rudy Gay, and Brandon Knight? Willing to trade all 3 for 2 players :nerd:

Oh yeah, the game...Glad we got the win :lol:

The passing was straight disgusting, chill with the TOs :x!

NTWarriors fantasy participants, anyone interested in Lawson, Rudy Gay, and Brandon Knight? Willing to trade all 3 for 2 players :nerd:
I may give you an offer. I'm at work right now so I'll check it out in the morning. I need to make power moves, like Isiah did with Zach Randolph.

Oh hell yeah. :pimp:

Right on Paul, it's been a while since you've been here.

Anyone else up for trades? Feel free to send some my way :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

bring on the clips and that streak :evil:
crazy how lac vs gsw will be a "big" tm

btw, did mark Jackson guarantee playoffs prior to the season this yr?

No, but he did last year :lol:

I know we're playing well, but damn some of you are awfully confident. Clips have way too many weapons..

anyone on my team for trade

Was at the game, great game :pimp:

i was surprised tho at the amount of celtics fans that were there.

Heard Warriors are at Infusion Lounge in SF :lol:

Yea I saw Ezeli as I was walking out last night. I must have been pretty faded because I didn't see him or anyone else inside.

It's been a pretty coincidental week for me. Christmas Eve I saw Jarrett Jack at Macy's in Walnut Creek, I just said what's up and kept it moving but he seemed cool as hell.

Then I saw Klay Thompson solo at the Target in Emeryville on Thursday. Dude was playing Uncharted 3 in a mismatching grey sweat suit with the hoody on trying real hard to be incognito and it was working. :lol:

Last edited:
I liked Monta a lot, but I'm not saying I do or do not prefer him over Stephen...

Apparently we weren't going anywhere with him, took a shot trading him and was the right move.

Ball movement has been a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom