LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

5 years since we talked about random stuff? :wow:

Red put it best, "It was the thread about nothing before the thread about nothing..." :pimp: It's been an honor to share the losing seasons with you all.

Happy New Year and stay safe fellas.

Happy new year, fellas! Yo, I didn't even realize it was 5 years. :wow:

*Edit*
What's up with that box around the emoticon I posted? I guess this is the norm now on Huddler?

Last edited:
Warriors are #5 in ESPN's power ranking.

5 Golden State. 21-10
Last Week: 9
Four of the Dubs' past five opponents shot 40 percent or worse from the floor. The Dubs went 12-4 in December to record the finest December in the franchise's Bay Area history. The Dubs have also reached the 20-win plateau before Jan. 1 for the first time since 1980-81. The Dubs, people!

hell has frozen over.

pigs are flying.

I rock with Jackson, i thing hes doing a good job for the most part.

Has it really been 5 years since the randomness of these threads? :lol:

all Monte does is score he doesnt make teammate better thats why. but Curry does! feel sorry for them dudes couldnt understand.
How does he make his teammates better?
Steph Currys unlimited range alone makes his teammates better. He is an automatic floor spacer. Not to mention his quick first step which allows him to penetrate and draw defenders for easy shots to his other team mates. He is a much improved passer and top tier free throw shooter which is something that a lot of people take for granted. Having a guy that shoots 90% from the line is a Godsend in crunch time. The Warriors go as Steph goes he is the team

David Lee :smokin:smokin

22.6 PPG

11.6 RPG

3.4 AST

57.5 FG%

For December on a team that is now 21-10. This dude better be an All-Star.

Steph Currys unlimited range alone makes his teammates better. He is an automatic floor spacer. Not to mention his quick first step which allows him to penetrate and draw defenders for easy shots to his other team mates. He is a much improved passer and top tier free throw shooter which is something that a lot of people take for granted. Having a guy that shoots 90% from the line is a Godsend in crunch time. The Warriors go as Steph goes he is the team
laugh.gif
  Stick to watching Spurs games.

David Lee :smokin:smokin

22.6 PPG

11.6 RPG

3.4 AST

57.5 FG%

For December on a team that is now 21-10. This dude better be an All-Star.

The biggest difference in his play this year is the fact that he is regularly winning his matchup this year, rather than almost never winning it in his first two years on the team. Those two years, he would still average close to 20 and 10......but the opposing power forward would have 28 and 14.

The fact that he is winning his matchup almost every game is the biggest difference, not the actual numbers he is putting up.

Was able to catch the replay of the Boston game on NBATV since my free month of CSNBA is over. :frown: Great win.
It would be a great way to start the new year if the Clippers keep their streak alive tonight and we win tomorrow. :nerd: I'll find a way to watch it.

Happy New Years!

I know that. That's not what I'm getting at. Just saying it'll be a great win to start the year snapping their 18(if they win tonight)games winning streak.

Not gonna lie i also wanted the warriors to be the ones to snap their streak, but lets put them in a losing streak now

The biggest difference in his play this year is the fact that he is regularly winning his matchup this year, rather than almost never winning it in his first two years on the team. Those two years, he would still average close to 20 and 10......but the opposing power forward would have 28 and 14.
The fact that he is winning his matchup almost every game is the biggest difference, not the actual numbers he is putting up.

QFT

Was kinda mad we weren't the ones to snap that record :lol: can't wait for tomorrow's game, let gooooo!!!

Wish I still had season passes :smh:

Random thought:

Saw the solar company lady. Tig ol bitties and a fat booty. Would give her my solar panel.

That is all.

Go Warriors.

Festus
mean.gif

laugh.gif
  Stick to watching Spurs games.
I watch almost as many Warriors games as I do Spurs games.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom