LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Hoping for a perfect cap off to the night with a Warriors win. LETS GO STEPH!!!!!!!

Steph Curry does nothing but handle the ball like a ball handling machine and get buckets . Dude is on his way to being great , I'll argue he's great already .

Steph Curry does nothing but handle the ball like a ball handling machine and get buckets . Dude is on his way to being great , I'll argue he's great already .
Theres no argument to be had, he is great. Top 5 if not top 3 PG in the league.

Its official, I no longer hate Draymond Green. He has washed away everything bad I have ever thought of him with his play in this series. Its unreal.

Last edited:
You guys should be proud, theres some special going on right now. This team is poised to do big things and I couldnt be happier about it, or for a fanbase that really isnt my own. After faithfully watching this team for the last four years, it feels good to see everything finally come together. All the moves that were deemed questionable over the years (Steph draft, Mark Jackson hire, Klay Thompson draft, Monta trade) turn into what can only be described as the perfect storm of moves is beautiful. Hopefully with Jefferson and Beidrens off the books, Jack and Landry come back for whatever can be offered to them and keep this train rolling.

Where was this Draymond Green all year? Dudes a whole different player out there. 

All Hail Steph. He is top 3 now, someone has to get kicked out of the top 3 to make room for him. Not too long ago people were saying he should have been traded for Rondo, they should have kept Monta, he wont be a star in this league, and now if anyone says any of these things they would be an idiot. Its all come together. Its been a great season I've enjoyed every Warriors game I've had the pleasure of watching this year.

:pimp: :pimp:
Seems like everything has come together. All the moves the Warriors made last off-season, including the Monta trade, has paid off in full thus far. Still need to close the series out...Game 5 will be really tough and Denver will bring their A-game.

I think Denver is good and has been going away from their strengths.

Closing out a series, on the road will be a better barometer.

If we do, we've made giant strides. The true test will be the Spurs.

Feels good knowing that this isn't going to turn into a Sharks thread anytime soon.

Feels good knowing that this isn't going to turn into a Sharks thread anytime soon.

Just got back from watching the game at my homeboy's and I'm STILL juiced! Trying to catch some highlights on ESPN to get a national perspective but the W's aren't even in the story lineup. They got the the NFL draft, Laker's getting swept, the Knicks and a Red Sox story on deck right now. What gives, man. I hate ESPN. Charrisa could get it, though. Jade McCarthy, too even though sometimes her mascara looks like an NFL player's eye black.

Just got home from Oracle. It was great. Kinda sucks that people will leaving with about 3 minutes left in the 4th. I was yelling "Stay!" Steph Curry is just amazing! I love that he stepped up his game. I DVR'd the game on CSN. Watching the replay right now. I can't get enough. :pimp:

Just got home from the game as well. Game was crazy, definitely worth the price I paid for the tickets despite it being upper level. Probably wouldn't want to sit in an upper level game again though just cause of how far away the view was, been sitting lower levels for regular season games since I started going and with TV broadcast view being closer than it is. Disappointed I couldn't get the rally towels since I picked up the tickets so late from the seller but got a bunch of the thunder sticks though :smokin

Arena was loud as ever, during game 3 I would switch between the ESPN and CSN broadcast and CSN definitely showcased the crowd's noise level while the ESPN2 broadcast was more toned down. Atmosphere seemed different since we were up all of the 2nd half compared to last game, was hoping there'd be the same moment when we all would just stand for the rest of the game but it only lasted during Steph's hot streak in the 3rd.

Crowd was definitely into it especially the people in the SRO section of the uppers. Dude's would get the chant going throughout the game and never stopped. :pimp:
This one white girl in front of us got pretty buzzed, became one of those touchy feely drunks with her boyfriend. Even started straddling him like it was no big deal for a good minute and a half.

My distaste for Draymond Green has been well documented, but I just wanna give credit to the guy tonight.
Been preaching this all year round; know your role! And he did just that...I'm still not happy he took those 3's despite making it, but again, good for him.

Curry...What more can you say? What a bounce back from the first half! Jack and Landry were unbelievable as well.

What I'm most proud of this team is that anyone can have a great performance at any time.

Just came here to say that Curry's 3rd quarter was very enjoyable to watch. Definitely gonna remember that one forever.

The no look 3...:x :smh:

Lord...bless this man with healthy ankles. We need him around another decade. Haven't seen a pure shooter who can create his own shot like that in a while. My goodness.

Back
Top Bottom