LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

This game has been poorly reffed on both ends from what I've seen. Golden State playing really well in the third though, Steph is the man, I cant say it enough. I love watching this guy play, they may make me look silly and pull this out in 5.

OD nervous right now with these unforced turnovers that leads to easy Nugget buckets. Barnes confident with his shots. He's slowly becoming my favorite.

Got the win!

I swear Jack was doing everything he can to lose us the game. turnover after turnover, missed free throw at the end, that 5 sec violation :x

You guys have strong hearts being fans of this team. Its always nail biter after nail biter. I'm really hoping that Mark Jackson pulls Jarrett Jack to the side and talks to him about controlling the game in the final minutes. Tired of him blowing it in these situations

damn, almost a meltdown... good to see we pulled the win.

Whew. Great resiliency on behalf of the Warriors. All that matters is they got the W.

Don't know how you don't inbound the ball during clinch time. Can't wait for Sunday tho.

Lastly, the great Adonal Foyle got a little hefty. Haha.

I loved Curry taking over in crunch time. Son just wanted to finish it himself. Evolving into an elite player :smokin

Now lets win the next one!!!

cant wait to be at game 4 on sunday! thought iggy was gonna make it. i remember that one game during the regular season where he nailed it at the buzzer but fortunately time ran out. go dubs!

Oracle was rockin' tonight! Everyone in Club 200 had thunder sticks and I didn't put them down the whole game! I also checked in and got the free magnet. Hopefully we get Sunday's game and cut down on the turnovers.

Bogut was about to fight someone tonight, most live I've ever seen him.

I surprised myself tonight. I'm not the rah rah type but I was screaming at the top of my lungs all game. Virtually everyone in that building was hyped. Dubs baby!!!!!

NT SUMMIT @ GAME 3:

Went with Andrew630 and got to meet up with Red, Paul, Shaun (sp) "is on NT", and What up.
Talked for roughly 30 minutes till the game began and guess we can call it a mini summit :lol:.

What up says, well, "What up", to everyone here...Lastly, dude is a complete nice guy/softie - Don't let the online persona fool ya. Homie was rocking a Klay jersey too.

GAME ITSELF:

What. An. Atmosphere. :wow: :smokin

- Jarrett Jack made some terrrrrrible mistakes throughout the night.
- Didn't like much of what I saw from Draymond Green (defense), but good for him making the corner 3.
- The last two minutes of 2nd quarter was just.............Disgusting.

Lastly, we won't win games like these if we count on luck...Too many mistakes. Limit them!

Last edited:
Somehow managed to go from 7:30 to midnight not finding out a single detail about what happened in the game.....so when I finally got home to watch the game on my DVR, I was pumped. 

Just finished the game and I am so amped up.....and its 2 am. 
laugh.gif

What a game.  Turnovers almost killed us.  Klay played very poorly.  Jack is doing his best Donte Whitner impersonation (makes one or two impact defensive plays, but lets his man blow by him virtually every other time).  Curry was amazing again.  His shot is so wet.  A lot of times it seems like the ball barely hits the net.  Great second half all the way around.

Sunday is a HUGE game.  Lets get it Dubs!!!!

I just checked box-score and saw Jack went 10-14, those 7 TO overshadowed that.
Klay struggled tonight, but thought he did well defensively...But that steal by Lawson chasing down Klay behind :smh:.

Speaking of Lawson, that boy was killin it. Barnes stepping it up so far, :pimp:.

Since Jack has gotten national attention and 6th man consideration, I feel like hes trying to do too much at times especially late in games. Its happened a handful of times this season where he just struggles in late game situations. Luckily we still made less mistakes than Denver. They made a plethora of bonehead plays in the second half. Good Win.

And just mentioned this in the other thread, Lawson is ridiculous in person, guys too nasty going to the hole :x

Our mini summit was dope. My brothers, Andrew, What up, and Luong! :lol: :pimp:

Jack was pissing me off with those careless turnovers. His shooting was what was keeping me from losing my mind, but he has got to take better care of the ball!

The atmosphere was freakin' amazing! I cannot wait for Game 4 on Sunday!

Last edited:
Oracle was on fire last night. That atmosphere was special to be a part of.

Once we cut down the turnovers we went on a run, its so key to keep the nuggets from getting easy buckets.

Hopefully Klay wakes up for game 4 (although I do love his defense thus far).

Jack and Curry can not guard Lawson at all but that no shock. As long as they combine for around 50 points it's good

Oh and how about that 8 year old girl who killed the national anthem last night. Gave me chills.

Back
Top Bottom