LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Karied flopping hardddd :rofl: :rofl:.

Nuggets playing hard as expected, Warriors better outplay them second half...

Last edited:
All the pressure is on the Warriors and Steph Curry now. This is where good teams and STAR players show up. Must win in game 6.

Some questionable calls down the stretch, smh. With that said, that does not excuse 1st-3rd quarter.

Cant say I didnt see this coming. As much as I dont want to, the onus of the blame falls on Mark Jackson for this one. I was not a fan of his usage of his time outs at all. He didnt call any of them when they needed to be called, when they were playing bad and Denver was rolling he just stood there. I'm not a fan of calling them the minute a run happens but you cant play the Phil Jackson Zen game when your young and inexperienced team is getting rolled on like that. Why did Bogut only play 18 minutes? He didnt look like he was laboring or anything, thats also on Mark Jackson. At some point he needs to pull Jarrett Jack to the side and tell him what the deal is. Come crunch time the ball goes to Stpeh and then if he decides to give it back to you, you can have it.

It can finally be said, but David Lee was missed tonight. They were murdered in the points in the paint disparity and David Lee would have made up for that. On days when the jumpers simply arent falling, his contributions become even more important. I have the utmost faith that the Warriors will close this out in game 6 though, Denver is still ill equipped to handle their offense, as evidenced by how that 4th quarter went. If G State didnt absolutely suck it up for 3 quarters we would be having a totally different conversation right now and Denver barely won. Same story as game 1, G State plays like crap and Denver barely wins, but they play good-great and Denver gets rolled.

“@gswscribe: Curry: "They did all they could to take us out of our game. We figured out a way to make it interesting. I feel like our confidence is high"”

tony brothers was on some other stuff tonight. he is by far the worse ref. chalk up a poorly officiated gm when he is part of the crew

Back
Top Bottom