|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think we might be severely underestimating how bad Byron and Kobe were last season. Kobe is my dude but he was absolutely godawful the first two months. I try to block it out my memory but Jesus Christ he was ******* terrible. Deng is going to be a tremendous upgrade on both ends.

And Byron...I was giving him the benefit of the doubt with tanking but he might really be the world's most stupidest man. Without him steering the wheel into oncoming traffic this offense should be humming.

I'm gonna go with 35 wins minimum.

40 wins? Y'all been eatin Vaseline with Stephon Marbury or sum

We'll be lucky to reach 30.
Our starters this summer league couldn't even beat these washed up teams of dudes who can't even make the startin lineup at their local Y

Let's be realistic and aim for 25-30
Knowing us everybody getting injured and we winnin 20
D'lo was the only player in Summer League that will start on opening day

Please educate yourself.

D’Angelo Russell, Lakers: What a difference a year makes. Russell, last year’s No. 2 overall pick, probably deserves the “Most Improved Player” tag for Summer League. At his best, Russell plays cocky, threading tough passes, stepping into three-pointers and running the pick-and-roll with flair. That version of Russell was missing last summer, when he looked lost and couldn’t hit a shot.

This summer, Russell (21.3 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 4 APG) played like a point guard who was ready to inherit the Lakers franchise from Kobe Bryant, knocking down a game-winning three at the buzzer and presenting all sorts of challenges for defenses with his playmaking. While his progress on the defensive end has lagged, Russell’s growth gives new coach Luke Walton something tangible with which to work.
Larry Nance, Jr., Lakers: L.A.’s second-year forward had one heck of a week: he stole the show with his dunks during the much-hyped matchup between Ben Simmons and Brandon Ingram, he nearly suffered a broken wrist during a game against the Cavaliers, and he finished in Summer League’s top 10 in both steals and blocks thanks to his nonstop energetic play. Nance is just always up to something, whether it’s running the floor in transition, challenging plays above the rim, or diving hard on pick-and-rolls with D’Angelo Russell. If Luke Walton is serious about instituting a Warriors-like up-tempo attack, the hyper-athletic Nance will be one of the biggest beneficiaries.
http://www.si.com/nba/2016/07/18/nba-summer-league-las-vegas-ben-simmons-devin-booker-awards

Last edited:

Watched most of it.
Initial impression (cant really tell much from that blurry *** feed):

Randle still stuck in his bully ball ways. Out of control bull dozing drives to the hoop and constant turn overs :rolleyes :x
Ingram with the nice pick and fast break move to the rack but got damn he got his **** SWATTED :lol: Im sure that teaches him that at this level of competition you gotta take it in a lot harder than that. NBA players wont allow those weak lay up attempts.
D'Angelo: Nice pick and lay up in transition, but overall looked nervous and his shot was off most of that scrimmage.

All in all, happy to see the youngins out there getting experience especially with Coach Pop.
Great experience for them. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom