|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's okay. he brings championship experience to the locker room.

Mitch using MozGod to lure Lebron 
glasses.gif

frown.gif

i was livid at hthe thought of Biyombo... these mutha******* went out and reached MOGZGOV at 12 Dickface Timothey really was the First FA we called... Hopes of KD and we turn to Mogz :stoneface: :stoneface:

Does anyone thing this is the result of Jeanie putting pressure on Jim to get the team back into contention?

Ughhh!! 4 years 65M for Mosgov!!!!

This Front Office has no clue what they're doing. Years of waiting for all the cap space and were gonna blow it all signing scrubs to long term contracts. Amazing.

i was livid at hthe thought of Biyombo... these mutha******* went out and reached MOGZGOV at 12 Dickface Timothey really was the First FA we called... Hopes of KD and we turn to Mogz
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This legit made me cry in both a laughing and sad manner.

man they should of just brought in zubat and thrown him to the wolves. survive.

What a **** storm
We are the laughing stock franchise

Maybe he sets good screen idk smh

Last edited:
It's not official I don't believe it, what's the rush to sign mosgov, he'll he there regardless

I think this is just to show these other players, that Lakers are willing to overpay, at least I hope

I don't hate signing Mozgov.... But I hate everything about the details and timing

1. Before 1AM on July 1st
2. It's $4mil a year too high for me... If it's 4 years, it'd have to be 4 year / $50mil
3. 4 years is too many years. 2 + 1.. Maybe 3 + 1 team options... But not 4 years outright

windhorst saying his sauces say the 4th year might not be gauranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom